NTers in Mass

I'll definitely keep this page in the loop! Thanks man! You comin to Lee this weekend? I'll b there tomorrow from 2-10pm :pimp:

Don't think so. I dropped about $90 on multicolor Flyknit Air Maxs at FNL a few days ago and $50 on a pair of AF1 mids I saw on KicksDeals, so I think between them and the $450 I dropped on kicks when I was on vacay I'm good for now, lol.

Now, if you have the Metallic 1s in a 10 laying around down there, or maybe even the Lettermans, I miiiight be persuaded. :nerd:

But I told my girl tonight I'll probably hold out til the Sept F&F, instead. I ate like a champ at your store last Sept. - Knicks Foams for $90 and some other stuff real cheap.

@snkrfollower Merrimack had aqua and three peat 8's for 140 and the red and the purple Kobe 11 elites for 160 last weekend and some various Lebrons but nothing else too crazy, still might be worth the trip they always have some steals.

@snkrfollower Merrimack had aqua and three peat 8's for 140 and the red and the purple Kobe 11 elites for 160 last weekend and some various Lebrons but nothing else too crazy, still might be worth the trip they always have some steals.

Sweet - you just saved me a 4hr trip today!!! I'll rep when I recharge. Copped the Aquas from there almost 2 mos. ago, and had returned the 3-peats I'd bought the month before during the last F&F, lol.

Can't believe those 8s just sat there like that.

Anyone going to the Kanye Pop up shop?!?

i had no idea there was so many outlets around here. ive only been to wrentham which is like 35-40 minutes from my house ( live in west roxbury) . just checked and the lee outlets are 2+ hours away :x but merrimack is about an hour, not bad. i went to wrentham like 3 weeks ago and the nike outlet didnt have **** in terms of shoes. got some nice running gear though and hit up the RL outlet

i had no idea there was so many outlets around here. ive only been to wrentham which is like 35-40 minutes from my house ( live in west roxbury) . just checked and the lee outlets are 2+ hours away :x but merrimack is about an hour, not bad. i went to wrentham like 3 weeks ago and the nike outlet didnt have **** in terms of shoes. got some nice running gear though and hit up the RL outlet

Nike outlet in wrentham never has anything good

Yeah, Merrimack is definitely my outlet of choice now. I still like popping over to Lee, though, if I have to go down to Springfield for anything or if I'm heading back to Albany to visit the fam.

hypebeast5 hypebeast5 never thought there'd be another NT'er in the same city as me. Welcome man. Eblens in Lawrence typically has all the general releases as do footlocker and finish line and champs at the mall in Salem NH. Other than that you're looking at Lawrence or Boston sneaker heads on Facebook or going into Boston for more limited stuff. Agajn welcome to the city dude.

Last edited:
hypebeast5 hypebeast5 never thought there'd be another NT'er in the same city as me. Welcome man. Eblens in Lawrence typically has all the general releases as do footlocker and finish line and champs at the mall in Salem NH. Other than that you're looking at Lawrence or Boston sneaker heads on Facebook or going into Boston for more limited stuff. Agajn welcome to the city dude.

Thanks man, I'm from Lawrence, I dont mind going back and forth but i was hoping there'd be something in Haverhill, I think I'll make it around fine tho, and Haverhill so far seems nice

If anyone hits up the Merrimack outlet this week, could you please post some pics or an update of what they have? Planning on heading out there next weekend for F&F.

Also, if anyone hits Wrentham, please let me know if they still have the Gyakusou Lunar Epic Flyknit in 10 or 9.5. They had a bazillion of them a couple weeks ago, and the employee I spoke to then said they'd been there forever.

TIA

Anyone hit Merrimack, Wrentham or Lee outlets this weekend??? I'm specifically looking for Alternate 89 Jordan 4s, Gold Tongue Jordan Vs, Alternate Olympic 7s and the Gyakousou Lunar Epic Flyknits. If you happen to see them, please let me know!

Meanwhile, pretty good find at my local Marshall's (Hadley/Amherst) today -- Therma Sphere Max pants in grey for $29.99 (retail $120). I only saw the one XL piar that I picked up, but you might want to check your local store, especially since "Winter Is Coming" /#HouseStark

my god last year's are so much better when you see them side by side like that. why did they do a full white on white midsole and outsole. they look like orthopedic shoes

Did you get extra pairs so you can wear them without wrecking the autograph?

Back
Top Bottom