NTers in Mass

If anyone needs the crimsons I have two extra pairs a size 10 and 11 for retail. Figured I'd grab a few extra so the resellers stayed off them. Looks like places are running out of them now

Feel like there is a little down time for me purchasing wise. Thinking about picking up a pair of Roshe and one own a pair in here?

I got the black woven roshes and I got them in like January and probably have almost worn them 20x times just because they're so damn comfy

Where did you grab them from in store or online?

I got them off Nike Store but one of my friends said that Wrenthem had pairs for a minute but that was almost two weeks ago now. I know Zappos still has pairs online and Concepts recently restocked a buncha colors if you wanted to buy in store

I got the black woven roshes and I got them in like January and probably have almost worn them 20x times just because they're so damn comfy

I'm the same way I'm beating them into the ground and I'm trying to save them for better weather but the shoe is to damn comfortable and looks good in jeans ....I guess ima need to double up before they are gone

I plan On getting another pair, I'm thinking about the red ones. Personally I don't like the revamped model nearly as much as this year

^^^i actually ordered the pair of the black/crimson and the green/orange from the split pack should be here any day now..I think they look sick would of been a lot better with solid uppers but its w.e ill post pics once they come in

Just ordered 2 pairs of the khaki roshe run nrg. I can probably get more but $110 price tag. They are comfortable as hell though

Yeah they did a terrible job of notifying people and making people aware of the location etc. so they did it at the Middle East in Cambridge in the downstairs club part. There was no light so you could barely see the shoes. Also 7 tables and all **** that wasn't dead stock, you didn't miss much I wish I hadn't spent the damn $15 bucks.
supposedly i got a refund check in the mail. guess we'll find out shortly.

who am i seein at dunkxchange this saturday?

i think I am going to hit the dunkxchange up saturday. Has anyone ever gone before?? What can I expect? Hopefully alot better than sneakergreet

I am going with my girl. Where do I go if I want to buy tickets early?

Also anyone know who getting the Cloak penny Vs tomorrow?

i think I am going to hit the dunkxchange up saturday. Has anyone ever gone before?? What can I expect? Hopefully alot better than sneakergreet
I've been to 2 of the ones Laced did, the first one was pretty dope, had lots of tables and rare ****.  Fun time.  2nd one was fun but a lot more empty and not as many cool kicks, they also didn't pair with the Sneakin-It-In crew for the 2nd one so that's where a lot of the heat was missin to.  I figure with Expressions backing it and the national dunkx thing it should pretty cool.  Takin my girl too, might go get her some kicks at bdga this evening. Spring/Summer Preview event this evening before my show in Davis Sq... busy day
I am going with my girl. Where do I go if I want to buy tickets early?

Also anyone know who getting the Cloak penny Vs tomorrow?
http://ow.ly/6C96Y

I got them off Nike Store but one of my friends said that Wrenthem had pairs for a minute but that was almost two weeks ago now. I know Zappos still has pairs online and Concepts recently restocked a buncha colors if you wanted to buy in store
I know Concepts has them but thats like a 2 hour ride for me for some $70 kicks haha not really worth it but I did just order the Squadron Green/Total Orange splits from them. Got free shipping so I cant beat that. I wish I would have known Wrentham had them i woulda made a trip have not been there in some time

I know Concepts has them but thats like a 2 hour ride for me for some $70 kicks haha not really worth it but I did just order the Squadron Green/Total Orange splits from them. Got free shipping so I cant beat that. I wish I would have known Wrentham had them i woulda made a trip have not been there in some time

Wish I knew you were looking earlier, probably a week or so ago Zappos has just about every color way for 50$ free shipping

I've got 2 pairs of the roshe iguanas on their way along with 2 pairs of the roshe khaki nrg. A buddy of mine was able to scoop them up for me in Cali on a business trip. Had him cop 2 pairs of each size 9's. paid $95 each pair but worth it, these shoes are awesome

Damn it's on Saturday :smh: I have to go to a wedding with my wife. Guess I'm not going.

To people who went, how was the dunkxchange ?

Its was the ****. Me and my girl had fun. Just chopping it up with random sneaker heads seeing all the heat that was out. Seen a lot of kicks Id never really seen in person. Yeezys, DB 9s, DB4s, DB 2s, Denim Lebron 8s, Southbeach 8s, Laser 4s, Bin 9s, DMP 6s and 11s, de la soul sbs, supreme sbs, Ewings, Galaxy foams, big bangs, galaxy KD IVs, SOL Hyperposites and Grinch Kobes. A lot of people were going all out. But it was good to see a function like that run with no real problems and good people just vibing. A lot of sellers and sick displays. The DJ was on point too. T

This was my first time going to something like this so I didn't know what to expect. Forgot to take many out of the atm. Was gonna walk in with 300 but only had like 60 bucks on me. My girl knew I would forget and had me with 200. Was really on the hunt for stealth foams or Fighter Jets but no one had them (Stealth Foams) for sell.

Was gonna cop some fighter jets but came along some kids with Air Force Max Area 72s. I offered him 200 and he said 220 and In my head im thinking "yes!!" He brings out the shoes and the box was a total mess. My gf was giving him grief over the box. lol she wanted me to see if he would drop the price but I didn't get the hint. Ended up copping these bad boys for $220

Ended up not making it out to dunkxchange which is a bummer, some stuff got moved around I couldn't avoid and then I didn't have wheels to get out that way... lil salty.

Its was the ****. Me and my girl had fun. Just chopping it up with random sneaker heads seeing all the heat that was out. Seen a lot of kicks Id never really seen in person. Yeezys, DB 9s, DB4s, DB 2s, Denim Lebron 8s, Southbeach 8s, Laser 4s, Bin 9s, DMP 6s and 11s, de la soul sbs, supreme sbs, Ewings, Galaxy foams, big bangs, galaxy KD IVs, SOL Hyperposites and Grinch Kobes. A lot of people were going all out. But it was good to see a function like that run with no real problems and good people just vibing. A lot of sellers and sick displays. The DJ was on point too. T

This was my first time going to something like this so I didn't know what to expect. Forgot to take many out of the atm. Was gonna walk in with 300 but only had like 60 bucks on me. My girl knew I would forget and had me with 200. Was really on the hunt for stealth foams or Fighter Jets but no one had them (Stealth Foams) for sell.

Was gonna cop some fighter jets but came along some kids with Air Force Max Area 72s. I offered him 200 and he said 220 and In my head im thinking "yes!!" He brings out the shoes and the box was a total mess. My gf was giving him grief over the box. lol she wanted me to see if he would drop the price but I didn't get the hint. Ended up copping these bad boys for $220

Nice, sounds like you had a good time. I really wish I could have went but I got to do what the
Wife tells me :lol:
Congrats on the pick up.

Back
Top Bottom