NTers in Mass

Was a lot of good shoes not my sz though

Anyone try scooping up the cloaks? New Bedford expressions got 8.5 and 13 sitting

Last edited:
^^^^damnnnnn all good tho hopefully they pop up again def waiting on the summer releases and I want to see the city pack in person

So Lebron instagrammed a picture today wearing Roshe reds and now they will be hyped . Glad I have two pairs of those , the khakis and iguanas.

Hey so one of the cooler small venues in town is letting me start puttin together shows (i'ma comedian but i think we covered this so just for the new folks) anyways.  Just thought I'd invite everybody out.  I'ma be hosting some of my absolute favorite and relevant voices in Boston comedy and if I can get these shows poppin' off I'll be doing 'em on the regular.

It's this Saturday at 9:30 in Fenway in the Lounge in the Howard Johnson hotel.  $5 and cheap scorpion bowls. Here's the event... 

I could sweeten the pot with some of my stickers if ya mention NT to me after the show.

"I <3 Cambodia" (since President Nixon bombed the hell out of them...)

http://nixoncomic.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/nova.png

i cant wait to get the 13s but i got no idea how to get them.. since ill be working :/.. i still got the OG pair in GS.. it was my first pair of jordans my parents got me! :tongue:

If anyone needs the 13s let me know I don't want them myself but happy to help those out there that are working etc. I don't rape on prices either. I live near downtown crossing and always lucky enough to cop without camping. PM me if you are looking for them and I will
Do my best

13s whos getting em
nah got enough black 'n white kicks to last me.  always hated the lil eye jewel on XIIIs so have yet to actually scoop a pair.

but best of luck to ev1. usually NT Boston has some leftover stock around noon-2 whenever they end the RSVP pickups if you're lookin to scoop a pair just keep an eye on their twitter and be in the area, sometimes they do another rsvp but i haven't seen 'em do it lately.

Back
Top Bottom