NTers in Mass

No 9s for me. All I have are the black/white and cool grey. That will be the end of my 9 collection.

i'm chillin for a spell

tryina talk myself out of the kobes this we n takin off til the fr4s 

The favorite part of my day was coming home to see a box from Finishline at my front door, contents:

^^love seeing those FNL boxes at the door step. Nice pick up....I feel ya Nixon. To go with a classic 4 with semi good quality or go with the up and coming Kobe line and pick up probably the best colorway of the 8s so far. Personally I think it will be easier to pick up the 4s closer to retail down the line

^^love seeing those FNL boxes at the door step. Nice pick up....I feel ya Nixon. To go with a classic 4 with semi good quality or go with the up and coming Kobe line and pick up probably the best colorway of the 8s so far. Personally I think it will be easier to pick up the 4s closer to retail down the line
Yah I'm just not in love with the fades so maybe if I go scope 'em out ahead of time.  I don't know what is up with 'em tho... NT Boston didn't even do an RSVP so they must not be expecting it to be too crazy and they had a supplemental RSVP and reserved all the easters left over last time.  I figure I'll have about a week or so before all the local mom 'n pops dry up, but it's tough I'm not so sure on the FR4s, they seem to be generating a ton of early buzz, I'd like to think they'd have #s/avail like the Mil4s or even WFR4s last year but I doubt it... this summer is gonna be tough on the old wallet tho... FR4s, FR3s, Glow4s, camo asics gl3s... I think i might just be happy with the kobes I got and let the fades slide by... ugh stop making me make decisions :tongue:

We all know the the restock will sell out, as far as jordan wise I see it going like this:
1. 88
2. Thunders
3. WC 4
4. 11
5. Black/red 4s
6. 13
7 the 5a

I really don't see the black toes at the top of many people's list, but that will sell out as well of course somewhere in the mix...Mow Nixon when you say FR 4s you mean the white/red 4s right, cuz I didn't see that on the re-stock list.

Ima add as many things to my cart as possible

Im aiming for stealth foams im not leaving empty handed...

Plz Basedgod

^^^^^I got there for 6am, line of 25-30 deep, ALL talking about the royals....needless to say that's all I wanted and nothing else. Supposedly there were only 18 pairs. After about 30 minutes I bounced!!!

Last edited:
So was there anything special besides the Royals?

Nevermind. Found the list in the Jordan restock thread.
Royals

Knicks 1

Grape 5's

White Foams

Sixers Chuckposites

celtic 1's

bugs 8

kd elite

bron elites

some kobes and more 
Does anybody know which Kobes they had? Probably too late now, but I'm curious what I missed out on.

Last edited:
^^ Had no idea they were getting them, otherwise I would have gone. its a 20 min drive for me
Still an FSR there. Its an hour drive for me so not gonna make it. Gotta save my extra dough in hopes of copping 3's on the 25th.

Last edited:
Still an FSR there. Its an hour drive for me so not gonna make it. Gotta save my extra dough in hopes of copping 3's on the 25th.

If I had some extra money I would have went to get a pair. Black/red's are my favorite XIII's.

Next week i will be calling my local stores to see if thy are getting anythig the 25th i will post any info i get

I hope yall do the same

All black and all 3 camo cw of xx8's in HOH Providence. Don't know sizes, but all on display.

Anybody lookin for somethin to do tonight I'm hosting/producing a comedy show in Fenway at 9pm. 

$5 and a stacked lineup.  Say hi if ya stop by.

Back
Top Bottom