NTers in Mass

hopefully it is foot action in Braintree or something, I need a back up pair of those sport reds they are fire

snagged some bo knows trainers at expressions in Roslindale, those off the beaten path shops have been good to me. decent amount of heat on the wall (no idea what sorts stock) but had kobes (suphurs, pythons, vbs, n fades), chuckposites (phnx, 6ers), tin of LeBrons and bugs bunnies n those phx 8s on the wall so prolly worth a call if you're on the hunt.

snagged some bo knows trainers at expressions in Roslindale, those off the beaten path shops have been good to me. decent amount of heat on the wall (no idea what sorts stock) but had kobes (suphurs, pythons, vbs, n fades), chuckposites (phnx, 6ers), tin of LeBrons and bugs bunnies n those phx 8s on the wall so prolly worth a call if you're on the hunt.
I hit Expressions in Roslindale on Saturday and was able to cop two pairs of Bo's one for a friend and the other for me, but now I am on the hunt to size swap my 9.5 for a size 9. They did have decent heat on the wall, a nice store all in all. Bigger than most other Expressions

Damn don't let this thread die :lol:
So what's everyone's next cop? It's black tongue FR V's for me.

This whole getting ready for college thing has been killing me on recent releases. Black Toes are a nap that I know I'm going to regret.

Need to make sure I can add this years black/red ones to the collection tho

I think I'm gonna lay low for a bit. Checklist for the yeah includes, but not limited too: Shaqnosis, Black/Blue Shaq Attaqs, Black/Gray and Black/Red 1's (of course prob the most diff ones). Def feeling blue/orange kobes and maybe add a few roshes to my collection of 1 right now. Not really impressed with the rest of the year, especially JB wise. Either I have them, like the play off 8's, fire red 3's and 5's (black tongues) or their garbage.

I hit Expressions in Roslindale on Saturday and was able to cop two pairs of Bo's one for a friend and the other for me, but now I am on the hunt to size swap my 9.5 for a size 9. They did have decent heat on the wall, a nice store all in all. Bigger than most other Expressions

Is that the Expressions in the plaza with Stop n Shop, 5 guys and Chipotle?!?!

Personally hate expressions. Been good to me at times and horrible most times. Shady business, holding pairs, piss poor customer service and horrible return policy.

As far as my radar goes. I'm really on the hunt for an all red sneaker. The Toro 4s are my last resort, but I am hoping Nike releases those red suede Bron X or maybe snag a pair of Yeezy 2 when they come out (HA!!). But yea trying to be more selective with my pickups. Still on the hunt for some SOL hyperposites but if Nike ever releases those mint christmas joints than I'm good.

Okay, let the search begin, Do you guys think I can find the Pink 11s in a womens 12 in MA. Also trying to get the foams and mens 11s as well.

Thanks for the props guys, this year has been excellent in the OG 1 releases but the way they've been handled has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Overall though this has been a such strong year in regards to everything that JB/Nike has put out. However, and this is odd for me to say, all these shoes has me slightly worried about market saturation. I kinda wish it'd go back to 4-5 retro releases from JB and then 3-4 colors for each signature line for Nike Basketball. Just my opinion

Thanks for the props guys, this year has been excellent in the OG 1 releases but the way they've been handled has left a sour taste in my mouth.

Overall though this has been a such strong year in regards to everything that JB/Nike has put out. However, and this is odd for me to say, all these shoes has me slightly worried about market saturation. I kinda wish it'd go back to 4-5 retro releases from JB and then 3-4 colors for each signature line for Nike Basketball. Just my opinion

It's definitely on its way to over-saturation.
But IMO that's a good thing.. All the new crowd will leave.. And resell prices will drop.

Basically.. It will go back to the way it was.

But IMO that's a good thing.. All the new crowd will leave.. And resell prices will drop.

I feel bad about thinking like this but I'm starting to get tired of seeing literally eveyone in a pair of retro J's. I used to think that there should be enough shoes for everyone but I now realize that the more kicks they make the more kicks that will end up on people who don't care about the history at all.

I'm too young to be bitter about these young kids not knowing about the the kicks they're wilding about

I don't think i'll every go back to the way it was, unless we go into a major depression. There are more amd more up and coming hungry sneakerheads/hype beasts. As long as the demand is there they are going to be rolling these kicks out one after another after another. Every time I think about it it's just wind blowing. Just think about all the kicks that just Nike releases on a MONTHLY bases and that sell out just about instantly: Jordan, Kobe, Durant, Lebron, Barkley. What I think they really do, especially with the non-retro lines, is produce smaller quantities(in compaired to how they used to mass produce 10-20yrs ago) and still throw a GR tag on them. In turn sells out fast, thus creates more hype, thus causes next months release (regardless of fugly color) to sell out and so forth. The more I think about it the more frustrated I get and the more I want to jump ship
mad.gif
....Then I think about the sneakers and do have and enjoy
happy.gif
. As much as I do a pretty good job not buying into the hype, the draw back it when there is that 1 or 2 shoes I really do want it's like a chess match just to obtain a GD pair.
roll.gif

PeekThaSneaks, for an all red sneaker...there is and Air max 1 pimento up in FNL if you're interested...although it does have a black midsole.

I got lucky and copped the Reebok x Sneakersnstuff "A shoes about nothing" Questions last week, anyone else get them???? 

Must-Haves for the rest of the year so far...

Jordan 4 - toro, fear
Jordan 3 - fear, fire red

kobe 8 - just assumin one or two of those fall releases will be must-haves

Jordan 12 taxis

asics gl3 camo

reebok 'draft day' questions

reebok x packer alamo kamikazes

i'm sure there'll be more but that's what i'm thinkin right now

Back
Top Bottom