NTers in Mass

These are the kicks I got last week online anyone else go for them

^^those are sick, had to pass though. They look like they are made real well/good quality.

Last edited:
These are the kicks I got last week online anyone else go for them

I decided to pass, if the suede is anything like the crocus which I can't bring myself to wear, then they'll just be too buttery for me to rock so don't wanna go thru figuring out what to do with another gorgeous shoe.

last thing I copped was air trainer 91 3m raiders, pics on IG @nixoncomedy

Last edited:
S***, some people on here really don't like to be mature and do buisness with respect. What should I expect I guess. Trying to unload a extra pair of kicks, dude acts interested and then gets all butt hurt that I don't have "references" and then never responds

^^^*shrug* it happens man nothing can really be done about it. Just move onto the next one, there will always be other buyers.

If anyone happens to see a size 13 Royal locally can they let me know. I appreciate any help possible.

Last edited:
I know it happens, it's just shady. As far as the Royals, you and me both. I'm looking for 11.

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING outside the buy/sell forums PERIOD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Who else copped lowtop 11s? I was really feeling them, and the quality wasn't too bad by the way.

^ I copped them just because the XI is my all time favorite shoe. I have every pair now! Mine still haven't come yet, I'm interested in how much I'll like them once I have them in my hands.

Sorry about that post moderator...anyhow anyone know if any retailers still have any 11 lows left doubtful but worth a try

Sorry about that post moderator...anyhow anyone know if any retailers still have any 11 lows left doubtful but worth a try

prolly worth calling around but I figure most are gone, I've seen some good prices on twitter still, May be worth scoping out.

I just got the kobe mcs this weekend.
got a V locked up for say but figure ill have to see how ashy they are in person

anyone hear any stores getting the denim LeBrons?

I think nt tweeted that they'll have release details soon.

Last edited:
Is pickyourshoes.com a fake website or not? Ive been getting mixed responses from people, Havent used them myself...

Back
Top Bottom