NTers in Mass

Merry Christmas to you guys! Hope you have a safe and great one! And I hope you guys get all the sneakers you wanted today!

Any big feet people? Size 14

anyone cop any of the Xmas pack today? I successfully got the Kobe's and am really pleased with them. Most of the people were in line for well you know it the Jordan Gamma 13's

Anybody wants to share some spots to camp at for the 1s? Will buy you guys food once If I see you guys there

Don't know where you live but I'll be camping in Dartmouth. By the way...
GOING TO Be damn cold need to bundle up. I am a little annoyed with all the young resellers on these 1's, mostly kids that have no idea about the shoe. Well maybe I can bait them with a trade if I can't cop

Me and my boy is trying to head out at 1am. Is it safe to say we got our pair secure?
hey man not sure if you would have a pair secured but it is worth the try. I can certainly get more information later, I will stop by expressions down there around 4:15-4:30 and put some info up on here for you. Safety wise you would be fine bro, no one messes with anyone there, always a good crowd of people

Thank you guys! I appreciate it haha never really done a camp out out of Worcester so I'm kinda lost haha. Appreciate the help!

Any spots in worcester releasing these, i been calling but nothing confirmed. I was told expressions arent releasing them, which is odd cuz they normally drop exclusives. Anyone info would be much appriciated!

I live in Worcester. I called both Eblens. They told me call back tomorrow cause they not sure

Hpefully 1am secures a pair if not thats crazy that people are showing up earlier than that...ima try my luck online with these

I hope 1s aren't popular lol I just called every expressions and eblens. The ones that are getting them, are all doing raffles. FML I'm hoping there's gon be some left over in an 8 from these raffles

The footlockers that are getting them, are they answering their phone calls? Lol I've been trying to call them yesterday no answer. And no answers today.

The footlockers that are getting them, are they answering their phone calls? Lol I've been trying to call them yesterday no answer. And no answers today.
Foot locker in Boston now House of Hoops is giving tickets out today for the raffle. My friend told me that no place in Worcester is getting these

Back
Top Bottom