NTers in Mass

Does anyone follow expressions/gets e-mails from them? They are doing e-mail raffles for the Gamma 12's, Black/red 1's and the 3lab5. I'll post the links if anyone is interested
Repped. Is the Expressions in New B getting them and did they get Shadows?

you can only enter the raffle for one location but all 3 shoes. If they find duplicate entries they automatically disqualify you is what i was told

you can only enter the raffle for one location but all 3 shoes. If they find duplicate entries they automatically disqualify you is what i was told

So you're saying that I can enter the raffle for the bred 1 once only and I can only choose one location out of the list to pick it up? Damn :/

@ pbriand......Yeah, Expressions NB usually doesn't get any of the limited/semi-limited stuff. Eblens Fairhaven and Fall River should be getting the Black/Red 1's. Hopefully when I call this week they will have an answer for me

Last edited:
@ pbriand......Yeah, Expressions NB usually doesn't get any of the limited/semi-limited stuff. Eblens Fairhaven and Fall River should be getting the Black/Red 1's. Hopefully when I call this week they will have an answer for me

I've never bought anything from Expressions before, mainly just buy online or the occasional HOH pickup if I win a raffle..

How does Expressions operate.. Pretty staight forward? I have heard some stores can be shady.

Last edited:
I think Expressions is reasonable. I usually go to downtown crossing and have never had a problem with them. Maybe other locations are shady but what sneaker store isn't i guess

^^^going hard, lol. I hear yeah. I wish I can get away from that city too. I don't live it anymore but I practically work their everyday

I lucked out on all the raffles for the Gammas lol anybody wanna help me out with a spot that I can go to?

HOH are most likely doing raffle. I don't go to the Cambridge one but the providence one did their raffle last week during the 11's raffle, needles to say I didn't know and missed that. Only 1 FNL, Peabody, is doing FCFS. FA Braintree is doing raffle Friday day before, from what they told me today. FA Brockton is doing FCFS. Major expressions did online raffle, which ended today, drawing tomorrow. Most little expression, I don't believe, will get these. Elbe a have been getting all the NA 1's from my understanding. The ones in southern MA/RI are most likely doing raffle. They wouldn't confirm yet they are getting them. Full list of FA getting them, obviously, will be available tomorrow on locator. And FYI, expressions are doing a re-raffle on the gamma 11's for unclaimed pairs. But the catch is they they must be picked up in providence, I believe. This 1 release is driving me crazy, lol. I know I have a good chance
Of getting them at my local FA, depending on long I want to camp for. It's too iffy. I don't believe there is a demand for 1's around my way, then again it's the infamous black/reds and only release for that day. Good luck to all. Any other info I can drop I will. By the way, her is the expressions link, must enter by 12/26 12pm....http://gammaxirestock.splashthat.com

Hey 

Just Wanted To Give People In The Boston Area And Anyone Looking To Travel 

We Have A Large Sneaker Show Coming Up

February 15th 2014 

At

JILLIANS LUCKY STRIKE BOSTON 

1-6 PM

Check It Out On Instagram - BostonHeatHolders617 #iHeartKicks

^^^speak for yourself, jk. I actually have to work tomorrow. I work in healthcare. It's all good though, my work it pretty flexible, with the majority it being able to work from home. Merry Christmas to all and be safe!!!

Back
Top Bottom