NTers in Mass

^^As far as for major chains, I think it's just gonna be the HOH's, Footaction Braintree and Footaction Dartmouth. That's how it was for the black toes and shadows. The main question is how may are they producing. If the numbers are gonna be the same as the shadows and blacks toes then it's gonna be one tough release. I can see them producing maybe slightly more, but don't think it's gonna me a GR

Happy a day before Black Friday everyone! Hope you guys don't get killed or trampled on during your mission. Stay safe.

Pretty quiet in hear. Anyone score on the infamous NDC restock,
mean.gif
? For any Roshe Run heads. I know FNL in Burlington and Hyannis are getting the Sirens/Knicks, or have at least got them by know. Then most likely will also get the calypsos.

I was just at finish line at the Galleria in Cambrige and they had the Knicks. Also, Olympia Sports in the mall has Oreo V's still left as well. Anyone else trying for the WTK Friday??

Whats up fellas...Yea Kobe 8 was a great shoe. Most of my money went to those this year, hopefully his 9 model is a success as well

^^^yeah, HOH Providence. They said kicks are so limited, that even though FTL locator says they are getting them, they aren't 100% sure yet but are still doing a raffle...SMH

Just called them, said they are and called all winners...I never win those raffles

Last edited:
^^^yeah, HOH Providence. They said kicks are so limited, that even though FTL locator says they are getting them, they aren't 100% sure yet but are still doing a raffle...SMH

Just called them, said they are and called all winners...I never win those raffles
Don't worry I didn't win the raffle at the Cambridge Galleria HOH either, sucks. All the resellers will be posting these tomorrow for ridicolous pricing. SMH and being salty tonight what can we do

Anyone heard of any shops in MA getting the infrared 3lab5? I'm sure none of the stores here in NH will get them

^^^Right, it's a damn shame. These were one of the few from the prelude pack I liked
Totally agree. The marble color way is too clean, really wish I had got through this morning. I was able to pick up one of the last few pairs of Taxis at the Holyoke mall, so at least I got those.

I fail everytime on NDC. Wait I stand corrected I was able to cop Laney's off there but who didn't cop those. Those preludes elusive as ever. Anyone else win the raffle for the gamma 11's anywhere?

I fail everytime on NDC. Wait I stand corrected I was able to cop Laney's off there but who didn't cop those. Those preludes elusive as ever. Anyone else win the raffle for the gamma 11's anywhere?
Put in @ HOH in Prov. but never got the call.... Looks Like I'm gonna try my luck on NDC!!

If I'm not mistaken they are not TLO, correct?   This makes me think we  will have  Bred XI  numbers...

Does anyone follow expressions/gets e-mails from them? They are doing e-mail raffles for the Gamma 12's, Black/red 1's and the 3lab5. I'll post the links if anyone is interested

Does anyone follow expressions/gets e-mails from them? They are doing e-mail raffles for the Gamma 12's, Black/red 1's and the 3lab5. I'll post the links if anyone is interested
I'd be interested...  looking to pick up the Blk/Red 1's  and poss.  the Gamma's

Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom