NTers in Mass

So who copped the infrared 23 today? I had no luck online. Didn't wanted to camp in this weather either lol

I was able to get them from FNL, very though they gave me the screw job with the Lebron and KD ASG.

anyone have an update as to when NT BOS will re-open? 

also, i understand that NT's when they re-open get restocks 
nerd.gif

They are opening the weekend before the Boston Marathon is what I was told by employees before they closed.  On another note anyone know where I can find some Oreo V's? I had heard some places still had them on the shelves

They are opening the weekend before the Boston Marathon is what I was told by employees before they closed.  On another note anyone know where I can find some Oreo V's? I had heard some places still had them on the shelves

Thanks. Praying for some decent restocks

What size you looking for?

whattup people? I am putting together a documentary on Sneaker Culture for my college grad project ... I am looking for female sneaker heads in the Boston area who would be ok with getting interviewed on camera ... if anybody has any recommendations I would greatly appreciate it 

or if any male sneaker heads are interested as well I am always down for more interviews ... PM me or text at (215) 378 2928

if any of you guys are close to Lowell, i guess there will be a sneaker event this sunday the 23rd.
i got an invite on FB from one of my buddies.
if you guys are interested, search up "Sneaker Kings Sneaker Event"
it will be held in Lowell @ 79 Dutton St.
pretty much down the st from my house but idk if ill be attending.
if you guys have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM

Bodega warehouse sale was busy as hell today. In the mean time made two purchases the last two days one is a grail status shoe in my eyes the Agassi air tech challenge australian opens. This shoe was so hard for me to find but I got it finally.

^^^Nice pick-ups. Picked up those ice's and the Jordan 10's myself today. I gotta make it to those mom and pop store in Boston one of these days. I always want to, but never really have the ambition

damn i get home to look at the Air Max 90 Ice University red's and the glue job on one of the shoes is terrible....awful....worst part is I can't really return them since they had no 9.5 left.....But my Agassi Australian Opens are out of this world, if NIke made every shoe like that shoe no one would ever ***** about quality...

damn i get home to look at the Air Max 90 Ice University red's and the glue job on one of the shoes is terrible....awful....worst part is I can't really return them since they had no 9.5 left.....But my Agassi Australian Opens are out of this world, if NIke made every shoe like that shoe no one would ever ***** about quality...
Return them bro. You havent seen the last of them. Had all sizes up on FNL this morning and pairs likely sitting in stores somewhere in MA. Get your moneys worth and while you are at it use a FNL coupon to discount the kicks. Also heard expressions has them if you want to pay full price. Bound to be a 9.5 somewhere.

http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod739819

Last edited:
Yeah I bought them at expressions the last 9.5 with glue on the sole exposed everywhere. Going to have to track one down locally before I return them

Back
Top Bottom