NTers in Mass

Happy that suspect #2 was caught and happy that the day is getting nicer so that I can undeadstock these

A lot of people were wearing those hats at the Sox game tonight, but they were sold out. I will have to check the 47 brand store on newbury street

A lot of people were wearing those hats at the Sox game tonight, but they were sold out. I will have to check the 47 brand store on newbury street
I'll have to call and find out. I'd rather go there any buy to have now, then to wait for the website to site sometime in May. Thanks for the info

I
May
I'll have to call and find out. I'd rather go there any buy to have now, then to wait for the website to site sometime in May. Thanks for the info[/quo

I am going to swing by there this afternoon so I will let you know if the store has any. Just in case you live outside the city

I am hoping to get the grapes. I was able to get the 8'a and I am happy with the quality on them. Anyone else cop them

Im def getting the Grapes. I have waiting for these for a while, one of the releases I have actually been excited for.

I picked up the VIII's last weekend and hope to get the Grape V's.  I don't have much luck online at Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction, etc. does anyone else?  I have only gone through Nikestore and was able to get the VIII's and on that Tuesday night restock a few weeks ago i picked up XIII's.  

I'm hit/miss online. My last attempts: knicks 1=fail, Concord/breds=got, royals=fail, 88=got, Kobe Easters=fail, major NDC restock: FAIL, only attempted corks

Last edited:
I'm hit/miss online. My last attempts: knicks 1=fail, Concord/breds=got, royals=fail, 88=got, Kobe Easters=fail, major NDC restock: FAIL, only attempted corks

I never cop online. I've always been lucky enough to
Just go to the mall and grab my pair. I'm kind of lucky
Because the mall I cop from always has size 12 and 13
Left and those are my size. When I went to cop the black / red
XIII's Finishline only had one size 12 and I was last in line and I still
got to cop it.

I heard a rumor that most Nike Outlet are getting Jordan XI Bred restock.. did anyone else heard of this?

There are some outlets which have confirmed that they will be getting Bred 11 B-grades this upcoming weekend. I've been calling Wrentham all week and finally heard this morning that they will not be getting any. As for the specifics, each outlet will have a bunch of pairs and allow one purchase per customer per day. It also seems that no phone orders will be allowed. If the inventory has not sold out by the end of the weekend, I think they will open it up for phone orders.

i WISH Wrentham would get the SOL Hyperposite. Been on my radar for a minute.

Ive been lucky online for all the releases that I wanted this year outside of the Royals.

What are some local places to shop?  I've never even tried going to the mall or anything and I can't seem to find any boutique stores outside of Boston.

What are some local places to shop?  I've never even tried going to the mall or anything and I can't seem to find any boutique stores outside of Boston.
Because there are no boutique stores outside Boston, lol. At least none that I've been able to find. It's pretty much malls/eblans/expressions anywhere south of Boston. RI has sneaker junkies, pretty cool small store. I actually went there for the first time today.

Back
Top Bottom