NTers in Mass

Eblens in Worcester downtown got the bred 1 and 3 lab 5. No raffle or anything idk if they sold out

Did any other eblens got their late shipment in today for bred 1? I just saw a post on fb with a fsr and there's that price sticker eblens would put their label on lol

@timazn yea my local eblens got there shipment yesterday found out too late and they were gone

Last edited:
Mattapan eblens got their pairs in yesterday and I'm pretty sure most pairs went to raffle winners. Got the call yesterday for my 9.5.

Park ave eblens in Worcester had their shipment in today but only 5 pairs...

Everybody that is still looking for them contact your local eblens. They're getting in late shipments any random day now smh

Just wanted to introduce myself to all the NTers in Mass, I live near the Nike outlet store at the Wrentham Outlets, I was there a few days ago and didn't see much.

Used to be down in Brighton then moved up to Maine.  Now I gotta drive an hour and half for anything decent.

Used to be down in Brighton then moved up to Maine.  Now I gotta drive an hour and half for anything decent.

Just wanted to introduce myself to all the NTers in Mass, I live near the Nike outlet store at the Wrentham Outlets, I was there a few days ago and didn't see much.

Welcome to NikeTalk
It's always good to see more NTers from Mass. If you guys have any questions about the site let me know.

welcome ! More activity in here would help everyone! Anyone cop anything this week? Luckily I won the raffle for the 3ab5's at Bodega was a nice way to end the year

welcome ! More activity in here would help everyone! Anyone cop anything this week? Luckily I won the raffle for the 3ab5's at Bodega was a nice way to end the year
 Congrats on the Infrareds!! 

missed out on those and the blk/red 1's   but managed to grab the Oregon "duck" Foams.... (now if they would just release those 5's 
pimp.gif
)

looking forward  to this years releases...  starting with those prelude iv/v's....  

Last edited:
Hey does anyone know any of those facebook groups that have anything decent in bigger sizes (12.5-13.5) that are local?

Hey does anyone know any of those facebook groups that have anything decent in bigger sizes (12.5-13.5) that are local?
I'm also looking for some local Facebook groups except from sizes (9.5-10.5) really want to get rid of my gamma 11s for a lower price but I'm no where near the post limit on NT

I just managed to cop the Nike Air Max 90 lunar infrareds of off FNL for $20 under retail, good start to the new year.

Manage to get a pair of Bred 1 from the late shipment at Eblens lol using that pair as a trade bait for royal haha

Back
Top Bottom