NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

What's up jersey fam. Anybody go to sneakercon today? Couldn't make it due to family circumstances, but what did y'all score?

smh, got NONE of the preludes or lebron lows and its a shame because for some reason they always get the most limited shoes in the states

garden state raffle aint that bad, won a lot over there.
SOMEONE LIKES U THEN.

CHAMPS IN BOTH WILLOWBROOK AND GSP ARE MOST DEFINITELY RIGGED TOO

TRUST ME IVE '"WON" A FEW TIMES WHEN I WAS MOTIVATED ENOUGHT TO SIGN UP

SOMEONE LIKES U THEN.

CHAMPS IN BOTH WILLOWBROOK AND GSP ARE MOST DEFINITELY RIGGED TOO

TRUST ME IVE '"WON" A FEW TIMES WHEN I WAS MOTIVATED ENOUGHT TO SIGN UP
yeah I had my jersey girl over at the hoh but haven't seen her in a while :frown:. still win often enough though, just no releases recently that were worth traveling from ny for. went for the lows, lets see if I win a pair there, already got one over at harlem

YUP.

AND IF ANYTHING. THERES A BROAD AT CHAMPS WILLOWBROOK. U CAN SLIDE HER A 20 OR A 50 ON LIMITED RELEASE AND SHE GOT U 

YUP.

AND IF ANYTHING. THERES A BROAD AT CHAMPS WILLOWBROOK. U CAN SLIDE HER A 20 OR A 50 ON LIMITED RELEASE AND SHE GOT U 
too expensive for my taste :lol:, my good looks are what win me my raffles. $14 each way and going once to sign up and another to pick up at willowbrook is too much for most releases.

YUP.

too expensive for my taste
laugh.gif
, my good looks are what win me my raffles. $14 each way and going once to sign up and another to pick up at willowbrook is too much for most releases.
LOL HEY IM JUST INFORMING.

LOL I MYSELF DONT PAY TO PLAY

LOL HEY IM JUST INFORMING.

LOL I MYSELF DONT PAY TO PLAY
yeah I feel you but I personally don't care much for the rigged talk. If its rigged so be it, whining about it to other people isint going to change anything.

they wont be nearly as hard to get as the xs were, you have a chance.

my sister got a call from cherry hill today for the lebron low se at 6 pm XD so i guess raffles are not always rigged :/

Just got a call from Willowbrook for the loser lows. First time ever getting a call from there but don't go that often mostly only for raffle releases cuz I can't stand the system they use over there

Willowbrook is open Sundays?
And yes that system is ridiculous that they use most of the time. If you bring 10 ppl with you and your number is called first that's 11 pairs

Willowbrook is open Sundays?
And yes that system is ridiculous that they use most of the time. If you bring 10 ppl with you and your number is called first that's 11 pairs
Yep only GSP is closed Sundays its some kind of Bergen County or Paramus rule. And I honestly don't know who devised that system, the most illogical way to do it especially with the times they hand out tickets and everything. I'll be moving down to Atlanta in a month for school tho, so hope their systems are a little better.

Yep only GSP is closed Sundays its some kind of Bergen County or Paramus rule. And I honestly don't know who devised that system, the most illogical way to do it especially with the times they hand out tickets and everything. I'll be moving down to Atlanta in a month for school tho, so hope their systems are a little better.
Yeah its weird. The theater over there is open though. Looks like an abandoned mall outside of the theater :lol:

From what I hear atl is even more corrupt and everything gets eaten up quick down there. Even tho everything does go quick here in nj

Speaking of theaters, anyone else's theaters by them switch over to seats like this?

This was over at the amc in freehold after I stopped by the mall. Nice and fancy recliners so they had to get rid of a lot is seating. I've never been to one of these and my local amc doesn't have this lol

That's the way some movie theaters are gonna be. It's a new thing they are trying out to keep people goin to movies I believe since Netflix and other streaming services are becoming more and more popular. So some theaters are gonna have it for a "premium" price ($2-3 more than avg ticket price) but its good because its less people and more comfortable seats. The price is only in a go up if amc sees this as a popular thing for people and receive good feedback

Last edited:
Yea ticket price was $13 per person! But honestly worth it. Less ppl, comfortable seats, and a lot more room between the rows and seats next to you

Back
Top Bottom