NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Big sizes only for the Royals .. sizes 15-17
team Sasquatch [emoji]128514[/emoji]

alp alp Team they been at FC since the last restock! LOL Might be all be returns from the last #TBF restock..:rofl:

Last edited:
Colombiano parade in ELizabeth :pimp:

Me N Tres know bout dat foreign
Lmao me and my girl were at Noche de Colombia restaurant when the world cup was on, that party was packed like crazy i aint even wanna go to elizabeth on sunday because i knew it was gonna be crazy

Last edited:
guys i need your help.... you can help me with a quick bred 13's legit check?? i will PM you all the pictures... thanks

ived tried to start a thread but for some reason it doesnt let me... ived tried 3 times and i dont want to keep trying they might think im trying to troll in here 

I actually wanted to go to see of I could catch some deals for the low but I'm stripped of cash because I've been buying so much stuff during the summer :frown:

Lmao me and my girl were at Noche de Colombia restaurant when the world cup was on, that party was packed like crazy i aint even wanna go to elizabeth on sunday because i knew it was gonna be crazy
Yes Colombians where very present during world cup on Morris Ave, wish the States was more like this with futbol.

This Jav?

this just ruined my day. thought i would post this in here also since it happened in NJ. dude i went to middle school with was charged with murder 
mean.gif

full story in spoiler
A Jersey City man charged in February with knocking a man unconscious  and robbing him has now been charged with murdering a popular Jersey City man  earlier this month, authorities said.

Kirt Barrington, 19, of Linden Avenue, was arrested by Hudson County Prosecutor's Office homicide detectives yesterday in Hackensack at 5:30 p.m., Assistant Prosecutor Gene Rubino said this morning. A warrant had been issued for his arrest on July 19.

He is charged with murder, unlawful possession of a handgun and possession of a handgun for an unlawful purpose in the shooting death of Christopher Lemoine on July 3. His bail was set at $350,000 cash only.

Details of the arrest were not released, nor has a motive for killing of Lemoine, who was gunned down on Lembeck Avenue at 7:25 p.m. that night. Lemoine was a graduate of McNair Academic High School and was studying criminal justice so he could become a police officer, friends said.

In the Feb. 2 incident, Barrington was charged with robbery, aggravated assault, hindering apprehension and endangering an injured victim by purposely causing bodily injury to the victim and leaving the scene knowing the victim was helpless, court documents stated.

He was arrested on Feb. 16 and posted bail, which was $50,000 cash or bond, on Feb. 21. The current status of that case was not immediately available.

Rubino said the probe of Lemoine's murder is continuing and the HCPO is investigating whether other people were involved. Anyone is information is asked to call the Prosecutor's Office at 201-915-1345.

yeah i know it really is a bummer to see people you grow up around just not do something good with themselves

^ I hear that. 1 dude I grew up with since pre school my mom had him in her class and all is in jail now. He followed in his older brothers foot steps. Was always in and outta trouble. Just late last year he was charged with armed home invasion with other ppl.

Back
Top Bottom