NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

4lbs rat in Manhatten FTL

What's up with NYC rats being this big, never see that in NJ

NY rats the size of raccoons :lol:
I remember I saw one last year when I was out at night with a few friends bruh :x :smh: those things are no damn joke

Off topic, man I'm still looking for the NTer that had on the Vegas 1s the same night I had mine on in the city :lol: .. we rode the train together from Hoboken too, saw each other from a distance, looked down, and both gave each other a thumbs up :lol:

Fam had to be an NTer rocking the Vegas 1s not too many people outside of this board appreciate those the way we do. For a min I thought it was you but they didn't look like a size 13 :lol:

Off topic, man I'm still looking for the NTer that had on the Vegas 1s the same night I had mine on in the city :lol: .. we rode the train together from Hoboken too, saw each other from a distance, looked down, and both gave each other a thumbs up :lol:

Fam had to be an NTer rocking the Vegas 1s not too many people outside of this board appreciate those the way we do. For a min I thought it was you but they didn't look like a size 13 :lol:
:rofl: nah I don't have the Vegas 1s either famb

I think I struck out on the raffles for the XIs guys so if you know where a size 13 can be please remeber me :frown:

Anyone out here ever buy from Sneakerhub in Union City? Dudes are charging $400 for the 11s, **** is a travesty lol.. Its sad cause they'll prolly sell out right away too

I think I struck out on the raffles for the XIs guys so if you know where a size 13 can be please remeber me :frown:

Did you get your pair?

Anyone out here ever buy from Sneakerhub in Union City? Dudes are charging $400 for the 11s, **** is a travesty lol.. Its sad cause they'll prolly sell out right away too

I got a pair of my Royal 1s from them on release day, retail price too, times have changed if they're selling Columbia's at $400 tho :wow:

So while i was getting tickets for the legend blues, i was bs'n with some dude, i threw a ticket in for the gof pack size 12 for him and wrote his number on the ticket. I got no call so i threw the ticket out. I just got a call from hoh menlo for the re raffle. If anyone wants this get at me. I'm pretty good at winning for others... Hopefully i saved some luck for the fragments lol

I drove by and wanted to stop in but had too much to do. Let me know how it is if you stop in.
My boy went in and told me they had OD ****. Had the Legend Blues a week early. Concords, Bred 1s, pretty much anything you could ask for. 3 pairs of Red Yeezys too. Gonna check it out cuz I'm assuming all the stuff there is GM.

Back
Top Bottom