NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

sometimes it's good that the meteriologists suck at their job lol. Granted it ain't an accurate science. Glad the most of the storm missed us. By me was supposed to be possible 2ft. But we ended with around 5in
yea they hyped it up like crazy and when I woke up it didn't look bad at all. Great business for supermarkets though, ppl racked up like the apocalypse was about to hit :smh:

I'm from London, England originally but work for a US corporation and moved to Hoboken, NJ in 2011.

Got the Jordan bug and have been building my collection since. Also love it in the US and am in the process of getting a Green Card shortly.

Chicks love the English accent, especially a Jordan-wearing Englishman  
glasses.gif

That's true but for a couple of reasons. Before the US Dollar was so strong, Jordan's for retail are the equivalent of about $215. Now it's about $205.

Secondly, people in the UK dont have the same demand. Things are changing all the time, but you can still cop most releases without too much hassle

That's true but for a couple of reasons. Before the US Dollar was so strong, Jordan's for retail are the equivalent of about $215. Now it's about $205.

Secondly, people in the UK dont have the same demand. Things are changing all the time, but you can still cop most releases without too much hassle

I was in England for 2 1/2 years and literally it was easy to copp almost everything (except runners of course) from 1948, FootPatrol, NTL at Oxford Circus... and a lot of side street places nobody knew about man it was always something to grab in London Town... good times

ANYBODY WANT A TICKET TO THE ATLANTIC CITY KANYE X ADIDAS VIEWING? ILL GIVE IT TO YOU IF YOU GIVE ME THE WINDBREAKER??

how many of you were @ packer today..? know alp was… was debating on taking a drive up but decided to sleep, heard it was hectic anyway

Anybody cop anything this month? Any cool sneaker pickup stories? Or sneaker stories in general? Let's get this thread going

Unfortunately nobody likes jersey anymore. Especially after nike blessed nyc for all star weekend and ******* on everybody else.

Back
Top Bottom