NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Oh you mean Philly, what's good doe, welcome aboard :nthat:

lol Philly, The Shore, Camden Ghetto, or the middle of the woods....

I dated this country hick chic when I was in college in Philly, she was from South Jersey.

Had the FAT ***... beautiful naked, lol.

Country chics are doin it sometimes...

I love that it is his one and only post so far. Cracking me up! Welcome to the community D Nice! I live up north but I'm sure someone in here will have some info for around your way.

lol Philly, The Shore, Camden Ghetto, or the middle of the woods....

I dated this country hick chic when I was in college in Philly, she was from South Jersey.

Had the FAT ***... beautiful naked, lol.

Country chics are doin it sometimes...
        You got me dying ova here thinkin south Jersey is the deep south like Georgia or something. I never heard someone call south jersey chicks " hicks". Cracks me up.

This pretty much sums it up :lol:

At Footaction in Hudson Mall they had shadow 1s in size 9 on display. I didn't aske if they had other pairs but I should've! what was I thinking but anyway you guys should call and find out.
The number is: (201) 433-7100

Earlier this afternoon I drove all the way from Bridgewater HoH to Cherry Hill HoH to pick up a pair of Rondo Hyperposites. That mall is beautiful. Looked like shelves are more stocked there than Menlo, Bridgewater, and GSP.

Last edited:
Earlier this afternoon I drove all the way from Bridgewater HoH to Cherry Hill HoH to pick up a pair of Rondo Hyperposites. That mall is beautiful. Looked like shelves are more stocked there than Menlo, Bridgewater, and GSP.
Cherry Hill HoH is closet to me and I still haven't went up there once, you see any kobe 8's on the shelves?

You got me dying ova here thinkin south Jersey is the deep south like Georgia or something. I never heard someone call south jersey chicks " hicks". Cracks me up.

Nahh man, where she was at was straight farm land. They would even talk **** about North Nersey lol. She was near Glassboro in a town called "Franklin" went to Delsea highschool but was a freshman at some community college.

The booty on her was heavenly... Small waste, perfect perky athletic boobs and just a big round heart shaped hiney that brought a tear to your eye.

I had videos too... They are on my old college laptop. I should dig that out man, that was my highschool-college MacBook. Naked Ex GF treaure trove, lol.

Anyways who's gearing up for these 3's? Should be mega easy. I'm hearing these is the highest produced shoe this year. Some stores getting 200+ pair. Then again those numbers were pulled directly from my ***... Or the fire 3 thread. Captian might know which lol

I owed you one lol

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: #BANG #ShotsFired by JoeyD :lol:

I hope they are over produced, I'm really not trying to go outta my way to get them.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: #BANG #ShotsFired by JoeyD :lol:

I hope they are over produced, I'm really not trying to go outta my way to get them.

I payed $25 for an RSVP called RSND kicks.

I hope that pans out. And I'm gonna try on NDC for a second pair and beat the elephant print right off them lol

Love beating up some threes and my 88's a need some rest from the rotation.

Nahh man, where she was at was straight farm land. They would even talk **** about North Nersey lol. She was near Glassboro in a town called "Franklin" went to Delsea highschool but was a freshman at some community college.

The booty on her was heavenly... Small waste, perfect perky athletic boobs and just a big round heart shaped hiney that brought a tear to your eye.

I had videos too... They are on my old college laptop. I should dig that out man, that was my highschool-college MacBook. Naked Ex GF treaure trove, lol.

Anyways who's gearing up for these 3's? Should be mega easy. I'm hearing these is the highest produced shoe this year. Some stores getting 200+ pair. Then again those numbers were pulled directly from my ***... Or the fire 3 thread. Captian might know which lol

I owed you one lol
Yeah, I'm going to need you to share those videos so I can put in context everything you've said. You know, for educational purposes. 

Yeah, I'm going to need you to share those videos so I can put in context everything you've said. You know, for educational purposes. 

I'm just lucky like that Bro. Girls send me **** all the time I don't even ask for it. I mean I've asked too, lol but still. Gotta hide that **** tho, caught my one friend watching a video my ex sent me on my iPad when I walked in the room. He was waiting for me to get ready. I was still with her at the time... lol

Bastard.

I don't blame him tho, haha a dude is gonna be a dude.

I bought the "USA" lebrons today off footlocker.com. The detailed photos look am amazing, the detail on them and color is mega dope. Those the Easters and the Plums are def the best. They are great for everyday wear, real durable and comfortable.

U guys should check them out, they will probably go in sale tho.

Last edited:
Enough with the ex girlfriend nonsense

So who's already mapping out a plan of attack for the Bred 1?

I know I am... And if any of you are 8.5 consider yourself my enemy lol

Enough with the ex girlfriend nonsense

So who's already mapping out a plan of attack for the Bred 1?

I know I am... And if any of you are 8.5 consider yourself my enemy lol
Got my plan for my 13. Copping around where I'm at isn't so bad.

Got my plan for my 13. Copping around where I'm at isn't so bad.
I hope you are able to get them because JB never shows love for the bigger sizes like 12-15. I'm going out for the size 13 also but this release is gonna be crazy if the shoe lives up to the hype. Hopefully it's another shadow 1 release when another hyped jordan releases also. But where planning on copping your kicks from fam?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom