NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Where u at mo-fo spread the love, Iike I said 8.5 so no compition here, lol.
Down here in South Jersey fam, don't really actually know of too many spots but when it comes to limited releases I feel like the Toms River Footaction is always slept on and I usually head there. I'm 1-1 there on raffles but when I head out for the raffles I did notice that not too many names are on the list. I mean usually when it comes to copping online I'm solid on limited releases on every site except NDC. I'll figure out more spots probably soon, got a family member who has a connect and I should be able to get some help. Any of you guys ever been to Cherry Hill HoH and know if it's any better than half of the rigged raffles?

Secured my RSVP for the fire 3 at NTRF using a bot site..

Pretty pleased, had no worries. Payed $25 so after tax, that's almost $200 total. Could have ordered from Sneaker Post and got them sent to my house for the same price... After gas+tolls and time, next time I'm ordering early if they are that cheap.

I'm under the impression that I'm going to wake up at 7, roll up some Purp, walk downtown to Footlocker in Paterson around 8am, stand outside until they open at 9, walk in, pick up my 10.5 and slide the birthday coupon on top. $135 out the door :pimp:

Hopefully this goes as planned.

I'm under the impression that I'm going to wake up at 7, roll up some Purp, walk downtown to Footlocker in Paterson around 8am, stand outside until they open at 9, walk in, pick up my 10.5 and slide the birthday coupon on top. $135 out the door
pimp.gif

did your plan work?  i heard there were pairs sitting at gsp

What people? I'd like to line up in between those ppl lol

I'm under the impression that I'm going to wake up at 7, roll up some Purp, walk downtown to Footlocker in Paterson around 8am, stand outside until they open at 9, walk in, pick up my 10.5 and slide the birthday coupon on top. $135 out the door :pimp:

did your plan work?  i heard there were pairs sitting at gsp

What's good fam. Yeah the planned worked, managed to get the last 10.5 they had. Store manager was acting shady about the Birthday Coupon at first but once I told him I some extra Purp it was all good :pimp:

There were definitely pairs sitting @ GSP when I went later that day. I heard FNL, FTA, FTL, and Champs had close to 200 pairs each. I'm pretty sure they still have leftovers.

Who's going to willowbrook tomorrow?

What's dropping tomorrow? Did I miss something :nerd:

Last edited:
What's good fam. Yeah the planned worked, managed to get the last 10.5 they had. Store manager was acting shady about the Birthday Coupon at first but once I told him I some extra Purp it was all good :pimp:

There were definitely pairs sitting @ GSP when I went later that day. I heard FNL, FTA, FTL, and Champs had close to 200 pairs each. I'm pretty sure they still have leftovers.
The lebron celebration championship pack is gonna be raffled at willowbrook and cherry hill mall. Hopefully you got some more purp for the store managers so we can both get the pack :pimp: :lol:

The lebron celebration championship pack is gonna be raffled at willowbrook and cherry hill mall. Hopefully you got some more purp for the store managers so we can both get the pack :pimp: :lol:

:lol: oh yeah, I forgot about them. I'm not even wasting my time on those. We gonna need a whole boatload of purp for a shot at anything limited/QS when it comes to Willowbrook :smh:

:lol: oh yeah, I forgot about them. I'm not even wasting my time on those. We gonna need a whole boatload of purp for a shot at anything limited/QS when it comes to Willowbrook :smh:
Ive never won a raffle there but I think they are some shady muffs out there. I have the worst luck in raffles when it comes to these limited releases :frown:

that 8-10am on Wednesday crap?
If I were you I would just call them and ask but I hope they don't because I have work in the morning and I'm in jersey city without a car so it would be impossible for me to get if that was the time windows we have

Footlocker launch locator says tickets will be given out Wednesday and Thursday during mall hours for Willowbrook. But I'm not sure that's accurate.

Nah willowbrook does it differently. You have to be there on Wednesday morning between 8 and 10 to sign up for the raffle. Then they select a random # and that's the 1st person in line. Whoevers after that is the next number

So why isn't that on the launch lacator? That's ******ed.

I figured it was wrong cus I knew they did the early morning ticket process. So stupid, so instead of camping the shoe your camping for tickets? Dumb as ****.

One positive is that you can't have 20 people come with you to get tickets.... I guess that makes it more fair, but also takes the advantage away for people that put the work in.

Idk man, seems dumb to me.

Completely dumb, u can still bring twenty ppl and it's even worse cuz if u r selected 1st the twenty ppl u brought are all behind you and get the whole inventory

When Willowbrook has QS releases like this, similar to the Corks, they do a 2 day raffle Weds and Thurs, usually its 8-6 or 10-6. I'm pretty sure they will do the same thing for the Championship pack since I've heard they only have 10-12 pairs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom