NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Whatever system they go with for this one I'm covered, so I can't say I really woke up for no reason. I'll update everybody with how they're handling it for this one

Yeah it's today and tomorrow and they select winners, not just one ticket like usually

Guy giving out tickets also said if u win but your size is gone they select someone else instead of giving u the option to take a different size

prob not even gonna waste my time, gotta get some green glows next week tho and maybe those graf kobes

Guy giving out tickets also said if u win but your size is gone they select someone else instead of giving u the option to take a different size
I actually agree with this. Let the sasquatches get their size w/o having to jump through hoops because a few midgets picked up their size 13/14 hoping to swap.

I actually agree with this. Let the sasquatches get their size w/o having to jump through hoops because a few midgets picked up their size 13/14 hoping to swap.
Glad I'm a 13, I don't have to deal with much foolishness when it comes to these rigged raffles. Might swing by Cherry Hill HoH tomorrow for a ticket, anybody been there yet?

What happened?

That's some brand new ******* right there. If you win, and there are still pairs available when they call you, then you should be able to choose from what's left regardless of size. You fairly won the right to purchase the item.

How they gonna say yeah you won but your size is no longer available so we are going to keep calling other entries until we find someone who wears a size 12.5 :rolleyes, FOH HOH!

Oh yeah I agree with u. If someone doesn't wanna get another sz than go on to the next one

That's some brand new ******* right there. If you win, and there are still pairs available when they call you, then you should be able to choose from what's left regardless of size. You fairly won the right to purchase the item.

How they gonna say yeah you won but your size is no longer available so we are going to keep calling other entries until we find someone who wears a size 12.5
eyes.gif
, FOH HOH!
Depends on how they are giving out tickets. If they take your name and your size, then I'd say you only win the right to purchase your size, not whatever is left in the lot.

Lol thanks, but if what the guy said is true than we are opponents who must fight to the death, last man standing gets the shoes lol

I'm from nj & I believe the best spot to cop kicks from is East Coast In Rahway NJ .. They Have Alotttttttttt Of Heat .. & Releases That I Missed Out On ... Hands Down Best Store In Jersey

I'm from nj & I believe the best spot to cop kicks from is East Coast In Rahway NJ .. They Have Alotttttttttt Of Heat .. & Releases That I Missed Out On ... Hands Down Best Store In Jersey
What time does your shift start there tonight? Haha!!

that would be a longggggggg list .. we have earlys .. veryyyyyy limted releases & previous gr's ... its worth the drive people take hour drives up here all the time .. we had trinidad james maino & pharrell buy from us already .. i dont think they would waste their time if we werent worth it 

12-8 Monday Through Saturdy 11-5 Sundays .. We're in the process of getting our website & it's 1546 Irving street Rahway NJ 07065 .. & it's all about who you know for the fear pack 4s our store Instagram is Eastcoastboutique

Back
Top Bottom