NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Thought you guys were a little older than that..

Sean, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to check out the spot in Rahway with me this weekend but I can't be traffiking any minors in my whip
roll.gif
roll.gif

Make sure they are legit and hop on that bro and I'm 17 but I've been into jordans since the space jams came out in 09. But my all time favorite jordan is the Flint XIIIs tho
At least now I don't feel like the only kid up in here 
laugh.gif
 17 here too. 

18 right here lol, ive been into sneakers since the womb, the funds aren't right right now so i cant buy anything

I sold my fighter jets for college stuff and donated all my ball kicks to charity, all i have are packers saucony grid 9000 some kd elites and ua spine bionic low, all my older jays ripped and need to be restored.

Ya yungins need a real job to keep up with the sneakers now a days. 10 years ago J's was still $125 at most, so a ******** mall job could easily hold you down. Add in the fact it was so easy to use the employee discounts, I think I paid $80 each for my Playoff 12s, Olympic 7s, and Cool Grey 4s in 2004 :lol:

I got fired recently so the official struggle has kicked in, ive been eating bacon bits and noodles for the past week, applied to 5 different footlockers, havent gotten a call in months smh. Imma just keep trying though.

Damn my dude it's real out here. I'll keep my eyes open for you, I work in Newark so I'm always hearing about job openings in the area.

Ya yungins need a real job to keep up with the sneakers now a days. 10 years ago J's was still $125 at most, so a ******** mall job could easily hold you down. Add in the fact it was so easy to use the employee discounts, I think I paid $80 each for my Playoff 12s, Olympic 7s, and Cool Grey 4s in 2004 :lol:
It's not like that anymore :smh: those sound like simpler times to me. But I can't complain I'm able to cop most the kicks I want and some even for resell price depending on the shoe

Thanks man, Newark is type far for me, as of now im just gonna do landscaping for my uncle until i transfer to either oregon or njit

i landscape too, yo captain you werent lying about the orions getting discounted..just read about it, theyve always appealed to me so i got em $109 shipped just tonight off ebay

Idk why I assume everyone is like 25+ unless they are mad immature or a pain in the ***, lol. I knew Captian and I were on the OG side of things but I didn't realize how young some of the members are lol

I'm not gonna lie Captian I thought you were older than me homie. I turned 29 this past Monday, I'm getting up there.

"Can't be trafficking minors..." DEAD Lmao

Thanks man, Newark is type far for me, as of now im just gonna do landscaping for my uncle until i transfer to either oregon or njit

My bad fam, I was basing my statement off your "location" since it says Newark :lol: .. where you at?

i landscape too, yo captain you werent lying about the orions getting discounted..just read about it, theyve always appealed to me so i got em $109 shipped just tonight off ebay

:lol: I remember seeing them at a couple outlets for $69.99, it was like nobody wanted them or JB made way too many pairs. Glad you got your pair though :nthat:

I still havent found time to break these out after I promised myself I would finally unDS them this summer :smh:

Over 10 years strong! I know I can't wait too much longer, I would hate for them to crumble when I wear them. My favorite retro + 7s

Idk why I assume everyone is like 25+ unless they are mad immature or a pain in the ***, lol. I knew Captian and I were on the OG side of things but I didn't realize how young some of the members are lol

I'm not gonna lie Captian I thought you were older than me homie. I turned 29 this past Monday, I'm getting up there.

"Can't be trafficking minors..." DEAD Lmao

Same here, everybody is at least 21 in my mind :lol: ... Damn what you thought I was pushing 40! :rofl:

Happy belated fam :smokin

Last edited:
Man my Location has been stuck on Newark, i have been trying to change it since im back in Plainfield, but it looks like I will be heading back to Newark in a year or two to finish college

@Captian- thanks bro, it was a good one...

17?! Jesus, I'm gonna start censoring myself. I think us old guys are the minority.

Well the Jordan XII should be your favorite since it came out THE YEAR YOU WERE BORN lol

Holy **** I'm old....

@Captian- thanks bro, it was a good one...

17?! Jesus, I'm gonna start censoring myself. I think us old guys are the minority.

Well the Jordan XII should be your favorite since it came out THE YEAR YOU WERE BORN lol

Holy **** I'm old....
I guess mine should be the XIs because I was born in '96 but I always thought most people on NT were guys at least in their 20s but its good to see some guys my age in here :D but we gotta figure out how we getting the black/red Is :nerd:

I'm already putting in work on 2-3 pairs. I'll take as many as I can get but I would love 3 pair. Two for myself and one for trade.

I have a pretty solid plan worked out. And I should be able to pull a pair off NDC. That and get a few in store.

It's gonna be tough, we'll see. Hopefully they mass produce them like crazy. It's been pretty easy to cop jay's recently. Production numbers have def increased. FR3's still on FNL. Toros and Glows being FCFS... If the current trend keeps hold, life should be easier. Maybe higher #'s for back to school tho.

I can't see Jordan producing a small amount of Bred 1's, just doesn't make sense. I'm sure they are only allowed 50k max or some limited # because they have the NA branding, but if they do shadows #'s we should all be fine.

Let's hope Borris gets them.

Back
Top Bottom