NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Fear 5s... Now we are talkin! Getting those Boris?
yes i will be not sure if itll be early or same day release yet .. the fresh prince of bel air 5s came in today .. we had green glows on the day of our opening which went for 230 early & will go for 190 on saturday .. every size .. we also do have south beaches today 1 10.5 12 & 9 ... 1546 irving street rahway nj you all should come by big nike talk meet up 
wink.gif

yes i will be not sure if itll be early or same day release yet .. the fresh prince of bel air 5s came in today .. we had green glows on the day of our opening which went for 230 early & will go for 190 on saturday .. every size .. we also do have south beaches today 1 10.5 12 & 9 ... 1546 irving street rahway nj you all should come by big nike talk meet up 
wink.gif
ya'll deal with grey market kicks or are all your kicks jb/Nike authorized?

ya'll deal with grey market kicks or are all your kicks jb/Nike authorized?
He says they are legit but those FP 5s come out in October. That's mad early. Im gunnin for those fresh princes 5s so I think I'm gonna go check your store out and see them.

Last edited:
wink.gif
how much for 10.5 south beaches? planning on coming either tomorrow or wednesday

how much for 10.5 south beaches? planning on coming either tomorrow or wednesday
A customer jut bought the 10.5 i kid you not ... all we have left is a 12 &  9 & my shoes are 100% authentic straight from the nike jordan brand remember its not about what you know its who you know .. 

Haha yeah those aren't coming shipped 2 months early directly from Nike that's for sure. Those bad boys are taking an alternate route. Lol Well it's good to know you then brotha. I'm sure the first person to come check you out will fill us in here.

Last edited:
Haha yeah those aren't coming shipped 2 months early directly from Nike that's for sure. Those bad boys are taking an alternate route. Lol Well it's good to know you then brotha. I'm sure the first person to come check you out will fill us in here
if you knew the **** nike really did youd throw up haha .. but defintely keep in contact & come by the shop one day 

I'm defiantly taking a trip down there soon and checking out the store.

I've been looking for a local store with good prices on early release pairs. You guys do preorder?

Last edited:
no .. we do first come first serve on releases if you dont want to pay the early price .. we get everything early .. EVERYTHING  lOl .. but yeah we try to make the best prices around so im pretty sure youll be pleased 

I'm gonna have to stop by and see those bel air Vs :x deff gonna check this store out sometime this week

Last edited:
I just turned 18 I got into the game a few months after the WC & BC 3s came out.. im watching a listing for $90 right now, free shipping

I just turned 18 I got into the game a few months after the WC & BC 3s came out.. im watching a listing for $90 right now, free shipping
Make sure they are legit and hop on that bro and I'm 17 but I've been into jordans since the space jams came out in 09. But my all time favorite jordan is the Flint XIIIs tho

Make sure they are legit and hop on that bro and I'm 17 but I've been into jordans since the space jams came out in 09. But my all time favorite jordan is the Flint XIIIs tho

17? 18?

Thought you guys were a little older than that..

Sean, I was gonna ask you if you wanted to check out the spot in Rahway with me this weekend but I can't be traffiking any minors in my whip :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom