NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Just checked out the IG, defiantly stopping by when I'm up there sometime, get that website up soon man!

12-8 Monday Through Saturdy 11-5 Sundays .. We're in the process of getting our website & it's 1546 Irving street Rahway NJ 07065 .. & it's all about who you know for the fear pack 4s our store Instagram is Eastcoastboutique
I don't understand. You get early shipment from Nike?

Last edited:
i couldnt tell you exactly how it works .. or id probably wouldnt be able to get it how i do for much longer .. but just know their 100% authentic with footlocker stamps & quality control stamps 

Whaddup guys need everyones opinion on this. . Bought a pair of fire red 3s sz 10 at FTL to flip so I could get this kiler deal on BC 3s (in my size)..how are fire reds selling? I gota get at least 200 quick, think I should return em?

Whaddup guys need everyones opinion on this. . Bought a pair of fire red 3s sz 10 at FTL to flip so I could get this kiler deal on BC 3s (in my size)..how are fire reds selling? I gota get at least 200 quick, think I should return em?
You can get like $180 maybe. Try listing them. If you wanna sell retail I will buy them

Are FR 3s still sitting on shelves? I know last Monday Don Drew said they still had FSRs in northern NJ. If pairs are still sitting, I'd just return them.

Are FR 3s still sitting on shelves? I know last Monday Don Drew said they still had FSRs in northern NJ. If pairs are still sitting, I'd just return them.
WHAT!? I've been so busy lately that I couldn't bother looking around in-store for the 3s. I struck out online and kinda just kept moving. I'd love to get my hands on a pair. 

WHAT!? I've been so busy lately that I couldn't bother looking around in-store for the 3s. I struck out online and kinda just kept moving. I'd love to get my hands on a pair. 

Just check Craigslist, plenty of sizes available for about $190-200 if you don't have the time to check locally. I would follow the Fire Red 3 thread if I was you, people have been posting links daily about sites still having sizes.

Got a feeling we aren't getting those 4s at retail. Lol so what's the NT discount Boris?
Nothing's retail .. But I can gaurentee cheapest prices around general releases are only 20-30 dollars more then suggested retail price just because we have to make ends meet .. But I can gaurentee you won't find a store with better prices no where near flight club

Nice to hear about a new store in the area, I'm gonna check it out soon.

There are 3's all over for $200, I saw like 4-5 sites today with them still in stock for around $200.

Sneakerpost, JMsneakers the NT sponsor. All over Craig's list.

Pretty easy to find if you do a little work.

Nothing's retail .. But I can gaurentee cheapest prices around general releases are only 20-30 dollars more then suggested retail price just because we have to make ends meet .. But I can gaurentee you won't find a store with better prices no where near flight club
If I can cop those green glows for $180 from you I will drive up. Lol I have a feeling you are asking more. What's your price?

180 - 190 or inbetween .. nothing over 2 though 100% we try to have the best prices in new jersey these other shops are just destroying the game .. 

Repped. It's nice to see a sneaker boutique have competitive prices. All the other boutiques in NJ try to justify their prices by saying their $10-20 cheaper than FC.

Just check Craigslist, plenty of sizes available for about $190-200 if you don't have the time to check locally. I would follow the Fire Red 3 thread if I was you, people have been posting links daily about sites still having sizes.
Nice to hear about a new store in the area, I'm gonna check it out soon.

There are 3's all over for $200, I saw like 4-5 sites today with them still in stock for around $200.

Sneakerpost, JMsneakers the NT sponsor. All over Craig's list.

Pretty easy to find if you do a little work.
I'm real stubborn about paying anything over retail lol. Most I've ever done was retail+ship. I was planning to go to GSP around lunchtime tomorrow and see what's around. Not expecting much, but maybe I'll get lucky. 

180 - 190 or inbetween .. nothing over 2 though 100% we try to have the best prices in new jersey these other shops are just destroying the game .. 
you guys have lebron 9 south beaches? if so, how much? cause i have a size 10 DS and i need a 10.5 so i was gonna see if i can sell the size 10s so i can head up and cop a 10.5 from your guys' store, heard good things about the shop, plus im going up there anyway soon to visit relatives in woodbridge.

you got green glows 10.5 11?  id make that drive for $180 and put a down payment on some fear 5s haha.

Back
Top Bottom