NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Ok found a real cool guy close by in Highland Park NJ by New Brunswick. The boutique is called Made For A Reason NYC. Lots of nice stuff and he is REASONABLE. Lol we aren't boys or anything like that so this is not some BS, just had a good experience (unlike the last local spot). It's mostly consignment but and some are used but still nice. I just copped some Undefeated Dunk NL Clerks pack from him used for $200 but they were still mint. Check him out.
Www.soledoutnyc.com

Last edited:
I just need a headcount for who's in on the Fantasy Basketball League. I'll create it at the end of the week and I'll post the info in here.

Need ebay help guys, finally sold something. .am I supposed to just click send invoice on ebay? Will it all automatically go through PayPal ? Cuz I gota get the money out somehow

You will be notified once the seller pays for the item. Once they do just print the shipping label and send it. By that time the money will already be in your PayPal account. You will have access to it 3 days after the item arrives to your buyer.

So did I do the right thing or was I supposed to type his email into paypal and send him an invoice that way

If the buyer does not pay in 24 hours I would click send invoice. After an item is sold, an invoice is automatically sent through eBay. The send invoice is kind of like a reminder or if the person does not check their eBay often, they'll get a PayPal notification/email.

How long should I give him to pay

I usually give it a week at most

But even if u file a complaint, if they are taking that long and don't respond, it usually means they aren't gonna pay for it and then u need to submit a claim to get your final
Value fee back

so people just click buy it now and bank on you shipping it without them paying first? I can't think of any other reason why they would do it

so people just click buy it now and bank on you shipping it without them paying first? I can't think of any other reason why they would do it

i get all types of reasons why people cant complete the purchase...dont have money, hit it by accident, my kid pressed the button etc

i had 4 people in the span of 1 week, buy and then say they dont want my mc flyknits and i kept on having to relist

its a pain, but we do what we gotta do.

Also, I've heard from alot of my good friends have gone too CMB Kicks in South Orange and have pretty good reviews of them. They have a pretty wide array of shoes from their accounts and decent pricest. If you have the time I'd recommend going out their or checking their Instagram: cmbkicks. Also does anyone know any good Sneaker Stores in the Newark, EO , SO , WO area??

Also, I've heard from alot of my good friends have gone too CMB Kicks in South Orange and have pretty good reviews of them. They have a pretty wide array of shoes from their accounts and decent pricest. If you have the time I'd recommend going out their or checking their Instagram: cmbkicks. Also does anyone know any good Sneaker Stores in the Newark, EO , SO , WO area??
I follow them on Twitter/IG, but have never been there. Read this review  and figured if prices aren't any better than FCNY, then I might as well stay home.

Back
Top Bottom