NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Olive 9s for $325!? Hope they are the 2002 versions :lol:
You get zero deals at cmb kicks unless you know somebody, this kid down the street from me uncle is the co owner of cmb and he copped 4 pairs of weatherman foams for like 380 (he got wholesale price)

I follow them on Twitter/IG, but have never been there. Read this review and figured if prices aren't any better than FCNY, then I might as well stay home.

i follow them on ig too and ive called for pricing on a few items

denim 10s - 500
toro 4s gs - 175

def like fcny, so its not worth it to me either, better deals out there to be had.

Anyone feeling the bel airs?

I think they fresh, gonna try my luck on raffles again.

I am going to try my luck on them. I know one definite spot doing FCFS and another spot that might do a raffle.

Anybody going to Sneakerrom Saturday?

Sold my DBV and I'm FINALLY scooping a pair of royals tomorrow for $300 local meet up.

It wasn't worth it for me to keep them considering I would probably never wear them. They are sick in hand, but too damn loud for me. Did love looking at them tho lol

And I'll have a cool $500 left over to spend on whatever comes my way in the next few months.

Thought these were pretty cool, saw them on IG. Black toes 1's + $100 and shipping = Bred 1 customs.

You guys should check out KicksPricer.com - They take all the sales on eBay for any shoe and calculate high, low and average selling prices with a full listing off all sold pairs on eBay. Pretty dope idea - they could def sell an app but it's a free web page.

Nice to see this thread coming to life.

Last edited:
Anyone feeling the bel airs?

I think they fresh, gonna try my luck on raffles again.

I am going to try my luck on them. I know one definite spot doing FCFS and another spot that might do a raffle.

Anybody going to Sneakerrom Saturday?

I'm supposed to go to AC tomorrow night, if that falls thru I'll be at Sneakerroom Saturday morning.

I like the Bel Airs but I'm not going out of my way to get them.

Garden State Plaza is opening a new HoH next month, Footlocker and Footaction are both closed until further notice.

I see the THIRST IS REAL for some Bred 1s :lol: .. Dec. can't come fast enough

Sold my DBV and I'm FINALLY scooping a pair of royals tomorrow for $300 local meet up.

It wasn't worth it for me to keep them considering I would probably never wear them. They are sick in hand, but too damn loud for me. Did love looking at them tho lol

And I'll have a cool $500 left over to spend on whatever comes my way in the next few months.

Thought these were pretty cool, saw them on IG. Black toes 1's + $100 and shipping = Bred 1 customs.

You guys should check out KicksPricer.com - They take all the sales on eBay for any shoe and calculate high, low and average selling prices with a full listing off all sold pairs on eBay. Pretty dope idea - they could def sell an app but it's a free web page.

You think most sellers are legit on IG?

I'm supposed to go to AC tomorrow night, if that falls thru I'll be at Sneakerroom Saturday morning.

I like the Bel Airs but I'm not going out of my way to get them.

Garden State Plaza is opening a new HoH next month, Footlocker and Footaction are both closed until further notice.

I see the THIRST IS REAL for some Bred 1s :lol: .. Dec. can't come fast enough

people gonna be campin for days for a new gsp hoh

makin moves for kicks...i like it

im gonna use that kickspricer for my ebay sales...thanks

You think most sellers are legit on IG?

i feel like most IG sellers are sellin those GM pairs

Hoh in gsp? My body is ready, can you really camp over there though?

I don't think GSP will allowing camping for the grand opening, they'll probably stick with their usual ticket/wristband procedures
u think they'll put the procedure online? Judging by all the shady **** that goes on down there(such as Boris(or some other guy)getting a fsr whenever a launch occurs) I don't know if it'll be worth my time to go there for some fire red 3s lol

I don't think GSP will allowing camping for the grand opening, they'll probably stick with their usual ticket/wristband procedures
u think they'll put the procedure online? Judging by all the shady **** that goes on down there(such as Boris(or some other guy)getting a fsr whenever a launch occurs) I don't know if it'll be worth my time to go there for some fire red 3s lol

Yeah they usually put the info here http://www.westfield.com/gardenstateplaza/news-and-events ... or their FB page

Reactions: alp

Bro, you could've had that same $800 the minute you walked out of NTNY on RD .. but nooooooooo " I'm holding out for the skyball. I don't even care to sell them, If I get a crazy offer I will" :lol:

Glad you were still able to get rid of them for a great price and hopefully you landed those Royals today, I know you've been on the hunt for a loooong time.

So when is the hoh at gsp opening?
Also this ain't in NJ but Fordham road is getting a hoh too.

No specific opening date? Ima be up there a lot from now until then so I could get a good spot in line in case they get something crazy. If not I'll at least get some retro js I've missed out on. Any of ya'll planning on going?

No specific opening date? Ima be up there a lot from now until then so I could get a good spot in line in case they get something crazy. If not I'll at least get some retro js I've missed out on. Any of ya'll planning on going?

I'll roll wit you Alp, it's only 10 mins from my crib :lol:

No exact date from what I saw yesterday, "coming soon"

Reactions: alp
I'll roll wit you Alp, it's only 10 mins from my crib :lol:

No exact date from what I saw yesterday, "coming soon"
aight cool. Ima be there dumb early so even if they do the security wristband **** I want to b the first to get one just in case they got some heat.

Also I messaged garden state plaza on facebook about it I'll see what they reply with if they respond

When Bridgewater and Menlo HoHs opened, the heat they dropped was whatever stock they received during the remodel. If the trend continues, start planning for anything that's dropped at HoHs the past few months.

When Bridgewater and Menlo HoHs opened, the heat they dropped was whatever stock they received during the remodel. If the trend continues, start planning for anything that's dropped at HoHs the past few months.
yeah but the problem with malls is they usually don't do fcfs so it's hard as hell to get in the front of the line

Back
Top Bottom