NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

yeah but the problem with malls is they usually don't do fcfs so it's hard as hell to get in the front of the line
If it makes you feel any better, Bridgewater HoH had a 1 shoe per purchase limit. Line was about 40-50 deep, but people were getting right back in line after they purchased something. If GSP does the same and considering all the releases this month, there's a good chance you'll get something.

If it makes you feel any better, Bridgewater HoH had a 1 shoe per purchase limit. Line was about 40-50 deep, but people were getting right back in line after they purchased something. If GSP does the same and considering all the releases this month, there's a good chance you'll get something.
lol I want to be first in line and cop three gear sneakers. Not 40-50th and end up stuck with GRs like what happened to me at hoh bk

You think most sellers are legit on IG?

Depends on the seller but those are customs. Dude takes a BT 1 and customizes it into a bred 1. Just thought it was interesting.

people gonna be campin for days for a new gsp hoh
makin moves for kicks...i like it

im gonna use that kickspricer for my ebay sales...thanks
i feel like most IG sellers are sellin those GM pairs

I love that kickspricer site, it's extremely accurate and helpful. They gonna make a killing when word gets out.

Bro, you could've had that same $800 the minute you walked out of NTNY on RD .. but nooooooooo " I'm holding out for the skyball. I don't even care to sell them, If I get a crazy offer I will" :lol:

Glad you were still able to get rid of them for a great price and hopefully you landed those Royals today, I know you've been on the hunt for a loooong time.

I know fam lol I was gonna hold out but a friend wanted them and we've done some business in the past so I figured if I hit him with the fair price he'll def look out in the future on something I want that he has. Just made sense to me.

He's selling me a a pair of DS corks for $500 so that's def making up for my loss holding out for the skyball.

And yes, I FINALLY copped some royals! lol

Royals + Corks for $180 - was a move I couldn't pass up!

Last edited:
How did they do the line? Was it organized?

It was self organized I prolly got their 54th in line an hour before opening and dudes would just show up and their buddy would be like yo I gota tell you somin and they'd just stay up their (before employees came out) there was alot of middle school aged dudes their so they couldn't say much. I'd say I was one of the few in my age group, a majority was middle school or younger and the other majority about 21+

I waited an hour and that's it for me I get a lot of my kicks worn now, only pair I got true was grapes I worked for them!! Before that I had a brick and mortar in florida that made no business he'd ship me my shoes months past release but jordans were way to much of an investment, he had to end his contract

It was self organized I prolly got their 54th in line an hour before opening and dudes would just show up and their buddy would be like yo I gota tell you somin and they'd just stay up their (before employees came out) there was alot of middle school aged dudes their so they couldn't say much.
An hour before open at Menlo for the Easter pack, people started leaving their cars and flocking to the front of the line and some dude was stopping everybody, questioning where they've been all night. He said **** like that doesn't fly at SI HoH and it's not going to happen here that morning. Need more people like that--no BS tolerance. 

Also once we get close to the launch we should exchange numbers and everything between whoever's going but we'll go into details closer to opening.

Whos hitting up SR tomorrow? I might stop by just to get a Victor Cruz photo and autograph 
laugh.gif

I'm gonna head over to SR after i grab my rsvp at nikenyc, probably be a zoo over there by that point though...

Back
Top Bottom