NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

mean.gif
 these people always making the world worse

Got an offer to buy mints and denim Lebrons for $575.

Seriously temped to jump on it. What you guys think?

And I'm shocked at the gun violence in this country, it's insane.

As long as the shoes are authentic and DS yea, great price. Also I agree, it's crazy. I've been shopping there since I was a little kid

As long as the shoes are authentic and DS yea, great price. Also I agree, it's crazy. I've been shopping there since I was a little kid

I have to buy them this week and I have to buy them together. There are just so many other shoes I could get with $600!!!!! lol I hate buying reseller because it takes me forever to make a purchase.

Seems like random acts of violence have drastically increased since Columbine. I don't understand why the US is the ONLY country this happens in. No other country on early has school/work place shootings like this. So strange, anyway my thoughts are with the victims and people that had to experience that, they will probably have PTSD from it.

I just copped DS Denim Lebrons and DS Air Max Yeezy FB 1s for $400 ... everybody unloading kicks for cheap to get ready for the holidays :lol: best time of the year.

That's a good deal you're getting, I hope you jump on it.

I just copped DS Denim Lebrons and DS Air Max Yeezy FB 1s for $400 ... everybody unloading kicks for cheap to get ready for the holidays :lol: best time of the year.

damn what a deal, where you scoop that up?

gsp, too close to home man, dont think im taking my kids there this season.

i would do the deal, but then sell the mints just to get that nice price on them denims

arent you playing with house money after flipping those db5s? :smokin

Last edited:

damn what a deal, where you scoop that up?

gsp, too close to home man, dont think im taking my kids there this season.

A fellow NTer threw me the alley-oop like Crawford to Griffin :lol: .. Cool dude, had doubles of both so it worked out for both of us.

Yeah that GSP thing is way too close to home :smh: .. also heard they found a car with bullet holes in it at Riverside Square Mall :smh:

Might do ALL my XMas shopping online this year.

Last edited:
I have to buy them this week and I have to buy them together. There are just so many other shoes I could get with $600!!!!! lol I hate buying reseller because it takes me forever to make a purchase.

Seems like random acts of violence have drastically increased since Columbine. I don't understand why the US is the ONLY country this happens in. No other country on early has school/work place shootings like this. So strange, anyway my thoughts are with the victims and people that had to experience that, they will probably have PTSD from it.
no there is definitely other things happening around the world, american news is ignorant to the outside only if its "major" (in the eyes of the news), foreigners know a lot about us but we know nothing about them. 

american news glorifies the shooter look at newtown you only knew about the dude not much about the victims, its all for ratings

Wish my parents would have hooked me up like this, by the way that Borris' place. Holiday shopping would be done there if it wasn't for the long drive.

Last edited:
The whole sneakerhead thing blew up incredibly by me in the past 2 years. I totally got into myself only two other dudes had been at it before me but no one knew the significance. .then I saw middle schoolers instagrams like dudes younger brothers and they go all out! Sucks cuz they out grow them too. At bridgewater HoH there was prolly 5 high schoolers including me but a lot of middle school aged

The whole sneakerhead thing blew up incredibly by me in the past 2 years. I totally got into myself only two other dudes had been at it before me but no one knew the significance. .then I saw middle schoolers instagrams like dudes younger brothers and they go all out! Sucks cuz they out grow them too. At bridgewater HoH there was prolly 5 high schoolers including me but a lot of middle school aged
True story man it's crazy. I was always into j's including my family. When I was a kid all my fam only used to buy me was nikes, jordans(I know it's part of Nike) and tims. Now in the past year everyone and their grandmas go out for any limited release.

Back
Top Bottom