NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

The problem is people realizing they can make an absurd amount of money from buying and selling a shoe. These people don't even care about shoes, they care about looking cool and wearing something expensive.

I wore my Bred 11 to a club and some dude told me I was "crazy out of my mind" for wearing them - not because they are too casual, because I could get them messed up. In what world would you imagine someone telling you your crazy for messing up a basketball sneaker? People look at them and see nominal value, they don't see a shoe...

The problem is people realizing they can make an absurd amount of money from buying and selling a shoe. These people don't even care about shoes, they care about looking cool and wearing something expensive.

I wore my Bred 11 to a club and some dude told me I was "crazy out of my mind" for wearing them - not because they are too casual, because I could get them messed up. In what world would you imagine someone telling you your crazy for messing up a basketball sneaker? People look at them and see nominal value, they don't see a shoe...
I agree on the bred xi part but there is certain **** I wouldnt wear to no club

Unfortunately this mindset will never change. Like in the 3lab5s thread after RD it became a business economics discussion about how profit is profit with no regards to potential harm to the sneaker culture. 
mean.gif

Bro I woulda said the same lol. I'm good with some $100 flights to a club, bar, flea market, anywhere that's busy with people walking all over

I would say things really blew up around the 2011 Concord release.
I think so too because I remember black friday I went to quakerbridge mall before they shut down finishline and footaction..they had alot of black cements! they asked me walking in the door if I was interested because they had every size

I would say things really blew up around the 2011 Concord release.
I agree that was when everyone became a sneakerhead :lol: I remember when the concords dropped in Newport mall and some dude got stabbed :smh: crazy what people would do for kicks I think that's why they stopped the midnight releases all together after that incident

guys that hoh is supposed to open soon at GSP, don't know how that shooting is going to affect it, but nothing positive :smh:

guys that hoh is supposed to open soon at GSP, don't know how that shooting is going to affect it, but nothing positive :smh:
Hopefully nothing crazy happens there because of the gunman incident but I would feel a little "nervous" just going there. I know one of my friends was in the mall when it happened deff makes me not feel so safe being there :frown:

I personally don't have that problem. Just don't think theyll let ppl camp for a week in advance after the incident. The less people that show the better for me

Hopefully nothing crazy happens there because of the gunman incident but I would feel a little "nervous" just going there. I know one of my friends was in the mall when it happened deff makes me not feel so safe being there :frown:
That can happen at any mall man. Sad but true. I haven't been to a mall with a metal detector or gotten a frisk before I entered yet. If anything I would feel safer in a mall where that already happened. At least they are aware if it and keeping an eye out after an event like that. We have to live our lives like normal and not worry about that stuff.

Last edited:
That can happen at any mall man. Sad but true. I haven't been to a mall with a metal detector or gotten a frisk before I entered yet. If anything I would feel safer in a mall where that already happened. At least they are aware if it and keeping an eye out after an event like that. We have to live our lives like normal and not worry about that stuff.
Yeah I feel you on that hopefully none of us here have to experience that. I wish I could say that for everyone too but these things do happen and we just have to accept it

So apparently the hoh in garden state plaza opened today. Did anyone know about it cuz I just brought it up the other day and no one said anything.

I need 10.5 WCIVs DS lol pleeease if anyone knows someone selling these for a normal price let me know thanks 

So apparently the hoh in garden state plaza opened today. Did anyone know about it cuz I just brought it up the other day and no one said anything.
Do you know what kicks released in the grand opening? Do you know if they have a number yet I would deff want to give them a call or something

Hazelnuts, mints denims, Barkley all stars and three lab5s, bel air 5s. But the good stuff is gone. Was this really a surprise opening or did ppl in the thread know about it and say nothing?

I knew about it, just didn't get enough time to post in this thread. I originally was told they would open this coming Friday but got a text early this morning saying today is the big day.

Like Alp said, Hazelnuts, Mints, Area 72 Barkleys, Fire Red5s, 3Lab5, and Bel Airs .. They raffled the Bel Airs and Labs if I'm not mistaken.

Gonna stop by after work to see what they have left.

They be on that sneaky ****. End of November my *** :lol: might stop by tomorrow. It's funny cuz I sent them a message on facebook last night about it and today they respond saying it's open smh.

Same here. Oh well, at least they didn't release champ packs(probably gave em to Borris :lol: smh)

Last edited:
Chances are none of the 13 were released to the public or else someone would've put it on blast

Back
Top Bottom