NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

It's not even the price that worries me because I'll pay $225 - $235 RETAIL for a dope pair of Hyperposites, Barkleyposites, or Foams with no problem.

The 11's just look like strictly balling shoes to me, I actually plan on picking up a pair when they go on sale to ball in.

As far as wearing theM casually, I CAN'T GET JIGGY WITH THAT!
That's the thing though I will only pay those prices for some j's(re sale ofcourse). I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't like foams lol. I would never pay close to their retail. And I can see what you say about lebrons lookin pure ballin instead of casual but I can see me for both

I haven't copped a pair of foams since the Red Metallics, still DS .. I'll probably get those Silver/Neon Green joints that drop early next year. I don't like how Nike made a mockery of Foams after the Red Metallics. Sold my Catus, Dr Dooms, Carolina Pros, Royal Blue Pros :x .. I regret that move daily, finding a DS pair of any of those now a days is like lookin for a damn unicorn/leprechaun :smh: .. all I have left is Silver Pros, Pine Greens, Red Metallics, and Eggplants.

Dang fam you really sold those royal blue foam pros!? :x I couldn't do that but captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 what do you think about the DB foams? I'm going after those this weekend

I got an offer for $450, about 4 years ago, that was a lot back then :lol: but ultimately it was a young and dumb mistake on my behalf kuz I miss those joints! Thought I could find a new pair but not luck yet.

Not really feeling the DB Foams but I'm definitely going to try to get a pair since I see the beast are out in full force, almost forgot they were dropping this weekend.

I'm pretty pissed about not being able to go. I have some great trade bait right now also.

I have a playoff game I cannot miss, hopefully it pisses rain or something and gets postponed lol.

Last edited:
Theres solecon on December 1st also which is some kind of convention

Never went. Only went to this sneakercon this past July. Want to go cuz jbf will be there. The pricing is ridiculous for this smaller event.

Theres solecon on December 1st also which is some kind of convention

How are those smaller events?

Never went. Only went to this sneakercon this past July. Want to go cuz jbf will be there. The pricing is ridiculous for this smaller event.

SneakerCon is cool but I've had more success at SoleCon and DunkXchange .. I might show up to SneakerCon tomorrow, depends on how 2night goes :lol:

Don't really do the smaller events... Seem like prices would be higher, quality of shoes would be worse, people would be more greedy.

I wanna flip out on dudes when they offer to sell a beat to **** pair of KD all stars for $350, piss yellow dirt laden glow sole, creased more
than my Grandmas ***...

Don't really do the smaller events... Seem like prices would be higher, quality of shoes would be worse, people would be more greedy.

I wanna flip out on dudes when they offer to sell a beat to **** pair of KD all stars for $350, piss yellow dirt laden glow sole, creased more
than my Grandmas ***...

:rofl:

kills me when people always saying PADS

if its worn, it aint ds

Lol I never say pass as ds. But if I tried on one shoe for a few secs I will also mention that. A lot of kids try to be slick at these conventions. Theyll say vnds and that **** is cooked :lol:

i def agree with you alp, i think the kids nowadays are getting real general with their definitions of worn

one kid was trying to tell me his reverse concords, worn 5 times, pass as ds, but has some heel creasing SMH

i def agree with you alp, i think the kids nowadays are getting real general with their definitions of worn

one kid was trying to tell me his reverse concords, worn 5 times, pass as ds, but has some heel creasing SMH

:smh:

Hey guys... I was about to buy sneaker con tickets last night when I saw they were sold out. If anybody has extra tickets I'll pay for it. Really trying to go.

I wanted to go but can't get off work -_- . Oh well. Anyone know where I can find some ds 10s royal blue? Hard to find even in an 11.5 on ebay. For some reason I'm craving a pair of em to add to my collection

Imo it wasn't as good as last time. Passed on some bin2s for 650(didn't have bread). Some dude had a size run of mvps smh

Back
Top Bottom