NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

adding a random comment about the sneakerhead explosion...you can tell by the prices is so hard for me to find a bargain now I remember when kixify was still on the low and the prices were nice but now its not even worth checking..i try to get all my retros used for under 110

freehold raffle isnt rigged tho i actually won 3 pairs of grapes 2 size 14s and 1 13 but i only took one 14
Oh so I wasn't the only one that thought Quaker was rigged lol?!! Damn that's not bad though at freehold I hope scoop like that

Yeah, you can fill out a raffle ticket at as many locations as you want. It's not like they send a list of names around :lol:

When I'm in raffle mode, which is rare, I usually hit up at least 10 locations to maximize my chances. GSP, Willowbrook, Newport, Rockaway, Woodbridge, Palisades, even NY locations like 34th St, 125th, Fulton St.

But I hate raffles so I try not to take that route.
ur nuts dude ahhaaah

The last time I had to go in raffle mode, Black Toe 1s, so that should tell you how often I take extreme measures. Ended up with 3 pairs.

Hit me up next time ur in raffle mode. I wouldn't mind taking a trip to those spots for raffles

Last edited:
Also just show up at 6pm Saturday. A lot of people bring friends, win multiples, but only buy 1 pair. At 6 they release the pairs not claimed.

Yeah. Got galaxy rookies, dbixs(didn't pick up) and bred xis at 21m. Also got fire red iii's but those don't count

I also got the Galaxy Rookies from 21Mercer (manually) ... I think that was the last legit release before all these RSVP sites started popping up.

For the rookies they brought in nike reps to 21m to make sure tht release was legit

Happy I got a pair, thanks to my homie, and as soon as I walked outside of 21M, dude said "I got $625 for you big bruh" .. them joints didn't even make it to my trunk :lol:

Last edited:
haha damn he said cece peniston, nice royals

what trade did u pull off at sneaker con?

Thanks!

I think he traded a pair of Grapes for Stealths :lol:

Cap called it, stealth foams for a '13 grape. Kids out there just giving **** away, just
gotta find a desperate sucker outside in the afternoon.

I wanted to go this weekend, but I don't think I can. I have a football game Saturday, can't miss it. Kinda tight actually was hoping to kill it on some trades again, or just buy some shoes for the low.

Got a forging iron this past week off NDC, should be here tomorrow. Not sure if I'm gonna keep em, I want too but they might be too orange lol will see how I feel about them in person. If not I'll use them for some decent trade bait.

Last edited:
^ them forging irons looking to be dope trade bait

did you get em manually?

Yeah I don't mess with bots anymore, honestly have better lucky manually. I think nike has a delay on the cart, I think they don't accept orders that are deemed "too fast for human response" That explains why numerous people got the chip pack, DBV and other limited releases manually. Just a theory, idk for sure.

Still gonna do it manually tho from now on.

These are pretty dope, I don't even wanna wear them that icy sole is so crisp. very dope!

Thanks!
Cap called it, stealth foams for a '13 grape. Kids out there just giving **** away, just
gotta find a desperate sucker outside in the afternoon.

I wanted to go this weekend, but I don't think I can. I have a football game Saturday, can't miss it. Kinda tight actually was hoping to kill it on some trades again, or just buy some shoes for the low.

Got a forging iron this past week off NDC, should be here tomorrow. Not sure if I'm gonna keep em, I want too but they might be too orange lol will see how I feel about them in person. If not I'll use them for some decent trade bait.
there's another convention on Dec1 solecon

Not feeling those Iron joints, knock off Big Bangs IMO :lol: . I'm not a fan of the 11 model @ all. Maybe the Miami Nights will change my opinion but everything I've seen in person so far is a no go for me.

Last edited:
Not feeling those Iron joints, knock off Big Bangs IMO :lol: . I'm not a fan of the 11 model @ all. Maybe the Miami Nights will change my opinion but everything I've seen in person so far is a no go for me.
Same here plus I can't see myself spending $200 RETAIL for them. $150 I might but idk it's my opinion. I'll have to see Miami nights in person to see if I might want to cop

It's not even the price that worries me because I'll pay $225 - $235 RETAIL for a dope pair of Hyperposites, Barkleyposites, or Foams with no problem.

The 11's just look like strictly balling shoes to me, I actually plan on picking up a pair when they go on sale to ball in.

As far as wearing them casually, I CAN'T GET JIGGY WITH THAT!

Last edited:
It's not even the price that worries me because I'll pay $225 - $235 RETAIL for a dope pair of Hyperposites, Barkleyposites, or Foams with no problem.

The 11's just look like strictly balling shoes to me, I actually plan on picking up a pair when they go on sale to ball in.

As far as wearing theM casually, I CAN'T GET JIGGY WITH THAT!
That's the thing though I will only pay those prices for some j's(re sale ofcourse). I feel like I'm the only one that doesn't like foams lol. I would never pay close to their retail. And I can see what you say about lebrons lookin pure ballin instead of casual but I can see me for both

Back
Top Bottom