NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

HOH willowbrook told me tickets on Friday all day. Spoke to an employee on Saturday. Gonna load up good on tickets, believe that. I heard a bananas rumor that NTNY is only getting 40 pairs. Heard it from Rick that runs RNDS kicks. Idk man lol I highly doubt 40 pairs. Regardless one of my pairs will be here Tuesday - got a size 8. Still need 2 more pairs tho.

Alp you wanna do the ticket shuffle with me on Friday? lol

HOH willowbrook told me tickets on Friday all day. Spoke to an employee on Saturday. Gonna load up good on tickets, believe that. I heard a bananas rumor that NTNY is only getting 40 pairs. Heard it from Rick that runs RNDS kicks. Idk man lol I highly doubt 40 pairs. Regardless one of my pairs will be here Tuesday - got a size 8. Still need 2 more pairs tho.

Where did you order your first pair from and how much?

Thinking about calling out Friday lol ... If they're doing tickets all day, I wonder what time winners will be announced,

Called hoh gsp today and they told me they will know around 3-5 when they gonna do raffles for prelude 4

Hoh Menlo and bridge water said only willow is getting em, but I don't believe that at all.

Last edited:

yeah I'm down.

Where did you order your first pair from and how much?

Thinking about calling out Friday lol ... If they're doing tickets all day, I wonder what time winners will be announced,

$300... Well worth it IMO.

Nice joeyd12 joeyd12 can't wait to get my pair! And I forgot to post my recent pickup in this thread but I finally got my pair of royals :pimp: I can't miss out on the black and red Is now

Tell me about it lol .. I only paid for his pair, my pair was a gift.

On another note, Sneaker Hub in Union City did some slime ball **** and sold the Bred 1s yesterday for retail
mean.gif
... Cross them off the list.

HOH raffles lookin like they will be held on the 27th.
By the time I went to Sneaker Hub (like 1 hour after tweet), they were sold out. Do you think they were legit? I'm surprised they let them go for retail

Yeah that sounds suspect. Why would tht store sell em a week early for retail?

Nice joeyd12 joeyd12 can't wait to get my pair! And I forgot to post my recent pickup in this thread but I finally got my pair of royals :pimp: I can't miss out on the black and red Is now

I can finally rest lol Congrats on the royals! Feels great when you finally cop auger searching for ages.

Friends - employees - hook ups.

Last edited:
joeyd12 joeyd12 I'm gonna have that same pic of with my royals and Breds when come the 28th >D I'm hitting up a lot of FTLs/FTAs for this release. Hopefully my mans luck for raffles alp can help me on this one lol

For now I'm tired of winning, might lose this one, even for the preludes. I like em but bought too much as of late

went to hoh gsp yesterday and they said they are doing raffles for duck foams, prelude 4s and black red 1s.

guess ill be driving all over after i strike out on the yeezys

Tell me about it lol .. I only paid for his pair, my pair was a gift.

On another note, Sneaker Hub in Union City did some slime ball **** and sold the Bred 1s yesterday for retail :smh: ... Cross them off the list.

HOH raffles lookin like they will be held on the 27th.

By the time I went to Sneaker Hub (like 1 hour after tweet), they were sold out. Do you think they were legit? I'm surprised they let them go for retail

They sold them to their loyal customers, definitely legit. I got my first pair of Royals from them the Monday after the release for retail.

joeyd12 joeyd12 I'm gonna have that same pic of with my royals and Breds when come the 28th >D I'm hitting up a lot of FTLs/FTAs for this release. Hopefully my mans luck for raffles alp can help me on this one lol

went to hoh gsp yesterday and they said they are doing raffles for duck foams, prelude 4s and black red 1s.

guess ill be driving all over after i strike out on the yeezys

GSP doing those raffles on Friday, correct? What other spots you guys hitting up? I have 2 locations in my back pocket, I might have to camp if necessary.

^ they told me at hoh gsp that they are doing raffles for black red 1s, prelude 4s and oregon foams on friday

i just checked the launch locator and it has hoh menlo and bw on there, but it doesnt say if they are doing tickets

tried calling, but no answer

if they are, im gonna head over there, in addition to willow.

^ they told me at hoh gsp that they are doing raffles for black red 1s, prelude 4s and oregon foams on friday

i just checked the launch locator and it has hoh menlo and bw on there, but it doesnt say if they are doing tickets

tried calling, but no answer

if they are, im gonna head over there, in addition to willow.

I know Menlo is doing tickets for the 1s on Friday, not sure about the preludes and foams tho.

they said that willow is only getting preludes and foams

ill still head over there for a black red 1 chance tho.

My only fear for the bred I release is how the procedure is gonna go for them. You guys think it will be near gammas in terms of demand? I doubt after seeing some pics in that thread but I'm curious on your guys thoughts. Hopefully one go you can look out for me with a size 13 :D I will try to help any NTer if I'm able to win a few raffles

Last edited:
My only fear for the bred I release is how the procedure is gonna go for them. You guys think it will be near gammas in terms of demand? I doubt after seeing some pics in that thread but I'm curious on your guys thoughts. Hopefully one go you can look out for me with a size 13
happy.gif
I will try to help any NTer if I'm able to win a few raffles
You and me man , might be camping out at my local Villa for tickets tomorrow night, if I happen to get a call for my raffle and size I'll help you out for retail 
smokin.gif

You and me man , might be camping out at my local Villa for tickets tomorrow night, if I happen to get a call for my raffle and size I'll help you out for retail :smokin
That's what I am talking about! I'm hitting up NY and getting some raffles at most places and if I can I will look out for anyone on this :smile: Ain't nobody trying to pay resell on the holidays!!!

Since they gonna raffle multiple shoes Tom, anyone know if u can get multiple tickets, one for each shoe releasing or is it pick 1 pair only?

Back
Top Bottom