NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

They might've even raffled those off. Not terrible but ppl in line to pick up pairs

After bashing the Gammas, I ended up with 2 pairs
laugh.gif
&
mean.gif
I was gonna cop two pairs myself but decided one pair is plenty especially considering its a retro+ and I know these will restock mad times.

I had to get my brother a pair for Xmas, he don't even wear Js, hypebeast lol
well you sir are a good brother! doesn't even rock Js and wanted these? hahahahaha
laugh.gif

deep down I want a second pair of these, but I really need a new pair of gym shoes and i'm heading over to woodbury commons I wanna pick up those lunar flyknits they had them for $99.99 and I need a new pair of dress shoes too

Went to scoop up my girls raffled pair of gammas from freehold today and they had a lil somethin somethin for me lol. Started with getting through for my gammas on NDC and now this. In the words of Ice cube "today was a good day

After bashing the Gammas, I ended up with 2 pairs :lol: & :smh:

The hypebeast got to you! :lol:

Tell me about it lol .. I only paid for his pair, my pair was a gift.

On another note, Sneaker Hub in Union City did some slime ball **** and sold the Bred 1s yesterday for retail :smh: ... Cross them off the list.

HOH raffles lookin like they will be held on the 27th.

I heard the district manager changed all HOH locations to the 27th. Woodbridge is getting them not sure about Menlo yet.
So is it only HoH locations? Woodbrdge footlockers will get these as well right?

My fault, keep thinking that footlocker at Woodbridge is a HOH lol .. Not sure what footlockers are getting them I only know about HOH so far

:lol: I wish. No info in those. Might skip next week(except yeezys). Been buying too much **** recently

I know :lol: that store pressure. Got myself a little goodie today tht was overpriced. Will put pics up in the posite thread later

Went to hoh and chopped it up wit my homie, apparently there is 750'000 units of gamma 11's lmao so expect many restocks

Back
Top Bottom