NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

I was so close to copping on NDC but didn't go threw with it for same reason in my recent posts. They looked real nice and I'm even a fan of an all red shoe. Didn't see in person though
I'm gonna hold off from copping anything till the BHM dunks and Tiffs. Gonna be an expensive month coming up

I need those tiff highs to go with my lows, hopefully my spot comes thru unless they backdoor that..

I have not bought a SB since the Takashi 2s release its been a while

Last sb dunk high I got was Crosby's and ***** them no more than 5 times to pass em off to nephew......till today's fake Red Octobers 
happy.gif
. I'm gonna try to cop these tiff's to flip tho maybe even these CNY. Not sure if these are my swag. Just got on this kith wave.
roll.gif

Hey what are you guys hearing about the Kobe 9 elite. Are they GR or QS. I'm really digging them but retail price is crazy already so it's retail or bust for me. I haven't bought Kobe's ever so i don't really know the drill.

Hey what are you guys hearing about the Kobe 9 elite. Are they GR or QS. I'm really digging them but retail price is crazy already so it's retail or bust for me. I haven't bought Kobe's ever so i don't really know the drill.
I'm not going for them. I'm gonna wait for the lows to come out I don't like the high cut and I think all the elites will be limited anyway so I'm not gonna bother

I'm not going for them. I'm gonna wait for the lows to come out I don't like the high cut and I think all the elites will be limited anyway so I'm not gonna bother
I don't like low tops so for me these are what I have been waiting for. The fly knit is awesome too. They did make a TV commercial for them so to make them too limited would be silly no? Lol but it is Nike where the money flows like no place else

Last edited:
I don't like low tops so for me these are what I have been waiting for. The fly knit is awesome too. They did make a TV commercial for them so to make them too limited would be silly no? Lol but it is Nike where the money flows like no place else
The flyknit is really cool but if you are gonna try and buy any elites of the IX they won't be a GR I believe, which sucks because nike spent all that time trying to market them as such an innovative shoe for them to be limited

The flyknit is really cool but if you are gonna try and buy any elites of the IX they won't be a GR I believe, which sucks because nike spent all that time trying to market them as such an innovative shoe for them to be limited
Any idea who's getting them and when the raffle might be? Maybe HoH ( where I haven't won yet)

Any idea who's getting them and when the raffle might be? Maybe HoH ( where I haven't won yet)
I'm not sure but there are 2 NRG cws being raffled today in NY at 21 Mercer and at another spot I can't remember lol. But I think the Masterpiece cw comes out next week so just listen out for info from FTL

I'm not sure but there are 2 NRG cws being raffled today in NY at 21 Mercer and at another spot I can't remember lol. But I think the Masterpiece cw comes out next week so just listen out for info from FTL
So hoh Menlo and FNL aren't even getting them they say. Who the heck is selling then besides NDC?

Jordan XX8's at $250 went down to 90, so I'm gonna wait till Kobe's go down to that price . As far as availability, when those XX8's dropped it was only HOH and Woodbridge. I'd figure it'd be the same for these Kobe's.

Jordan XX8's at $250 went down to 90, so I'm gonna wait till Kobe's go down to that price . As far as availability, when those XX8's dropped it was only HOH and Woodbridge. I'd figure it'd be the same for these Kobe's.
I called and HoH said they weren't getting them

I called and HoH said they weren't getting them
Somebody said that HoH GSP (or maybe it was Willowbrook) already received 36 pairs. Could be more coming, but that's all that was in the shipment.

Now you saying that Menlo isn't getting them doesn't sound isn't very promising. 

Does anybody know where I could find Ewing 33 hi white/gum in a size 11? I can't seem to find it on any US or UK sites... And did anybody go to sole exchange?

looks like i can take a weekend off from kicks, with the preludes being done and no real interest in the BHM dropping this weekend

back to work after that on those tiffs tho, even tho the quality sucks

Back
Top Bottom