NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

So far nothing to my knowledge but i can give everyone a head up probably by the end of the week what is going on. I've been told it may not go to every store but i'm hoping thats false information.
Thanks man. I wouldn't be surprised though if not all the stores get.

YOTH getting dropped of at my door on Friday. Anyone know the usual wait time on Kith? Feel like a bunch of mom & pop sites coming up you don't really need to camp just do some twitter research.

Thanks for rubbing it in fam ..
Kanye-west-laugh.gif

Downtown Newark had a spot with a 8.5 & 10 left on RD.

I'll keep an eye for you, I ended up getting my size from FTA @ GSP

If you see the YOTH DUNKS sz 11, call me A$AP.

I don't have any Asics connects as of yet, maybe Alp can help.
:lol: asics connects?

i know the mint and coral disc blazes dropped on monday, but i was assuming @alp was talkin bout the gel 5 coves
Ahhh i c i c . Didn't even hear of a release date for em yet, just saw Ronald rocking em. Bout those tiffs tho idk which shop this is but it's south jersey lmao start practice'n tho lmao

What's GM? As long as it's PayPal n you a buyer, PayPal always got ya back for returns and refunds. As a seller for PayPal that's another story.

^ same here, i think all big cartel sells GM

What's GM? As long as it's PayPal n you a buyer, PayPal always got ya back for returns and refunds. As a seller for PayPal that's another story.
Yea I haven't come across one big cartel site that sells authentics. The closest was some NTers saying how they used to order from some big cartel site that USED to sell the real deal then went into the GM game.
Phamo GM is grey market if that's your question. But still I wouldn't buy because I don't want to go through the hassle of filing a claim on Paypal and waiting feel me?

A little off sneaker topic captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 I went to my local gun store and now you will be able to walk out the same day with a pistol. Almost instant background check instead of 2 week wait. Starting February 2nd background checks are going all electronic :pimp:

Last edited:
^ same here, i think all big cartel sells GM

Yea I haven't come across one big cartel site that sells authentics. The closest was some NTers saying how they used to order from some big cartel site that USED to sell the real deal then went into the GM game.
Phamo GM is grey market if that's your question. But still I wouldn't buy because I don't want to go through the hassle of filing a claim on Paypal and waiting feel me?

Big Cartel provides you with your own independent store to sell your stuff online. I ordered my YOTD KD 4's from a big cartel site, everything was 100% authentic and the communication with the seller was excellent. He was located in Depford(sp?) NJ. I don't think GM has reached the SB line yet, although the Tiff Highs might bring them out :lol: .. so my concern isn't GM in this case, it's more about the seller actually having the item in hand. Now if we were talking about Jordan 1s or 11s, GM would definitely be the topic at hand.

A little off sneaker topic captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 I went to my local gun store and now you will be able to walk out the same day with a pistol. Almost instant background check instead of 2 week wait. Starting February 2nd background checks are going all electronic:pimp:

Great news!

I'm in the process of checking to see if my past history as a wild child will prevent me from obtaining one. :smh:

Great news!

I'm in the process of checking to see if my past history as a wild child will prevent me from obtaining one.
mean.gif
Uh oh lol. Hopefully everything goes through smooth. Yea I can't wait once that income tax check come in
pimp.gif

Gonna try to not blow it on kicks that aren't a must for me either
laugh.gif

Big Cartel provides you with your own independent store to sell your stuff online. I ordered my YOTD KD 4's from a big cartel site, everything was 100% authentic and the communication with the seller was excellent. He was located in Depford(sp?) NJ. I don't think GM has reached the SB line yet, although the Tiff Highs might bring them out
laugh.gif
.. so my concern isn't GM in this case, it's more about the seller actually having the item in hand. Now if we were talking about Jordan 1s or 11s, GM would definitely be the topic at hand.
Great news!

I'm in the process of checking to see if my past history as a wild child will prevent me from obtaining one.
mean.gif
I think I have might copp'd a GM sb back in the day with true red lows on ebay, I said **** it and just skating in them *****. But I think GM sb's died down with the hype with sb's dying. You figure Jordan 1's and SB dunks gotta be the easiest to remake tho, but if you see a YOTH on a rep site or something bewarey
Felt you....PAUSE NO HOMO

No YOTH on this rep site on the link of this muhuckers youtube description should be good for now

Back
Top Bottom