NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

GR = General Release

You should know this sneaker store owner 
wink.gif

GR = General Release meaning not limited, mass produced, easy to purchase

Hopefully that clears that up so you can discuss the other things I mentioned.

places like that gota make money, I would never open a shoe boutique.. bought one pair from flightclub 3 years back- true blue spizikes which are one of my favorite pairs of shoes for 205, since that I've always came across great deals on the internet; no desire to pay a ton for something you can just search for and find.

As you get older you will have a lot more money and a lot less time. Sometimes it's just easier paying reseller prices than running around NJ for raffle tickets or overnight camping. Despite that, I'm not comfortable wearing sneakers I paid over $300.  

As you get older you will have a lot more money and a lot less time. Sometimes it's just easier paying reseller prices than running around NJ for raffle tickets or overnight camping. Despite that, I'm not comfortable wearing sneakers I paid over $300.  
Repped you on that bro. I always end up selling those pairs bc I feel like I'm throwing money away by unDSing them. No matter how many pairs I sell to justify buying them I can never get myself to wear em.

Repped you on that bro. I always end up selling those pairs bc I feel like I'm throwing money away by unDSing them. No matter how many pairs I sell to justify buying them I can never get myself to wear em.
damn i feel you...the sneakers i buy must pass a 2 year waiting period

1) cuz i hate wearing my stuff when everyone and their mother is rockin it

2) to decided if i really like them

3) weigh the cost of selling vs wearing

im sure alot of people will hate on me for that, but ive been doing this for the last 15 years and its a hard habit to break

im sure alot of people will hate on me for that, but ive been doing this for the last 15 years and its a hard habit to break
I understand not wearing kicks when they first release because everyone is wearing them. I remember I saw a pic in my buying and selling group on FB of at least 7 kids in Newport Mall in JC rocking the fire red IIIs that came out I was like :x these boys rolling in deep with each other.

I understand not wearing kicks when they first release because everyone is wearing them. I remember I saw a pic in my buying and selling group on FB of at least 7 kids in Newport Mall in JC rocking the fire red IIIs that came out I was like
sick.gif
these boys rolling in deep with each other.
which fb group, buying and selling kicks bergen county?  lots of clowns on that haha

I understand not wearing kicks when they first release because everyone is wearing them. I remember I saw a pic in my buying and selling group on FB of at least 7 kids in Newport Mall in JC rocking the fire red IIIs that came out I was like
sick.gif
these boys rolling in deep with each other.
May I join your FB group?

I understand not wearing kicks when they first release because everyone is wearing them. I remember I saw a pic in my buying and selling group on FB of at least 7 kids in Newport Mall in JC rocking the fire red IIIs that came out I was like :x these boys rolling in deep with each other.

Sell my CDP Bred 11s and Black Cement 3s for me bro :lol:

Its not much of us having ridiculous prices we do offer consignment which entitles anyone to a pyp(pick your price) or a 80/20 method in which everyone chooses pick your price some are good & some are not .. we don't pay retail for every shoe that's impossible we have **** from decades ago lOl i mean as a sneaker store you have to understand that we have bills to pay money to make & people to pay all that gets incorporated into pricing i would love to sell shoes for the ultimate low prices but at the end of the day its about what you make & satisfying who your selling to & that's what we aim for again sorry for the mistreatment & we aim to please so if you felt like you couldn't come through before .. please come through & enjoy the samples gr's & quickstrikes that you missed out on ! 

Its not much of us having ridiculous prices we do offer consignment which entitles anyone to a pyp(pick your price) or a 80/20 method in which everyone chooses pick your price some are good & some are not .. we don't pay retail for every shoe that's impossible we have **** from decades ago lOl i mean as a sneaker store you have to understand that we have bills to pay money to make & people to pay all that gets incorporated into pricing i would love to sell shoes for the ultimate low prices but at the end of the day its about what you make & satisfying who your selling to & that's what we aim for again sorry for the mistreatment & we aim to please so if you felt like you couldn't come through before .. please come through & enjoy the samples gr's & quickstrikes that you missed out on ! 

Thank you for the response.

I understand everything you mentioned. At the end of the day it was just a miscommunication.

Will you guys have the Fear 5s, if so how much?

Thank you for the response.

I understand everything you mentioned. At the end of the day it was just a miscommunication.

Will you guys have the Fear 5s, if so how much?
Yes we will & honestly im not sure because im not sure how many pairs we're getting & how much we're paying per box .. it will gaurrented be the best price around though we try to go as close to box as possible if we pay retail every shoe

May I join your FB group?
which fb group, buying and selling kicks bergen county?  lots of clowns on that haha
its buying and selling kicks jersey city :lol: some of the guys in there are clowns tho. I remember when the fire red IIIs dropped and the admins of the group were getting rid of posts because kids were actually trying to charge like $190-220 for them. That was like less than an hour after the sneakers released too :lol: they had the sneakers in the bag still :smh:

Last edited:
its buying and selling kicks jersey city :lol: some of the guys in there are clowns tho. I remember when the fire red IIIs dropped and the admins of the group were getting rid of posts because kids were actually trying to charge like $190-220 for them. That was like less than an hour after the sneakers released too :lol: they had the sneakers in the bag still :smh:
When the gym greens dropped me and my friends trolled buying selling kicks nj/ny buy offering random house hold items

So what do they have that's qs, or rare? Anything that didn't come out this year lol

Fear V's looking like mission impossible. I'm not camping these so eff that.

FCFS Nikestores? WTF man. That's ********, Nikes def eliminating twitter RSVP or has something in the works because they aren't gonna go back to FCFS camping. It's gonna be a nightmare.

So what do they have that's qs, or rare? Anything that didn't come out this year lol

They had some heat behind the counter, LeBron Miami Night 8s, WTLeBron 9s, UNC 4s, 99 Black/Red 4s, Ray Allen 13s, Elephant Print 5s, and a couple others I can't remember.

As far as what they had on the floor, pretty much alot of J's 1-13. Some newer releases and some older. Sizing varies since they're a consignment shop.

Back
Top Bottom