NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Sorry bro. That's why I don't even waste my time with raffles. Gas money plus time lost. 

I said the same thing. I'm not wasting the gas and two bridge tolls on a slim chance raffle.

What's gonna stop people from brining 5 friends and getting 5 tickets for 1 person?

SMH

Man im just gonna go downtown and see if they got the fives im leaving at 6 and if they dont im not buying sneakers until the lebron xi drop

I move into school tomorrow and theres a mall that has a HoH, DTRL, champs nd finishline.. doubt they will have anything by the time i move in, love those 4s..5s ehh & 3s no interest.

Pm me if you have luck
Last time i went down town for some fives "grape 5's" one of the employers bought 5 pairs before they opened
*edit:
I'm not even going to attempt to buy, funds aren't right. I wish everyone luck getting them.

Last edited:
Last time i went down town for some fives "grape 5's" one of the employers bought 5 pairs before they opened
*edit:
I'm not even going to attempt to buy, funds aren't right. I wish everyone luck getting them.
I'm saying man if you can get them I will make it worth your while for the pick up.

couldn't find the 5s anywhere, no moms and pops shops :smh: ... but I did find a fcfs spot for the 3s and 4s. Not sure if it's worth camping though

couldn't find the 5s anywhere, no moms and pops shops :smh: ... but I did find a fcfs spot for the 3s and 4s. Not sure if it's worth camping though
I don't even think I'm gonna get up and try the Internet, I'm tired of trying so hard for kicks lol. & Forget camping, it's not worth it. I put in work driving all over to lose 8 or 9 raffles.

Last edited:
Anybody going to go for the fire red Vs releasing next week? I'm passing up on trying to cop the fear pack for those next week

Stopped by Cherry Hill HoH and it was a madhouse, about 70deep and by the time I got to the front only the 4's were left in sizes 11 and 14 SMH, they changed the procedure too after I called them earlier, said FCFS then all of a sudden managers come out and they started handing tickets out at 10. Never seen so many little kids out here trying to get a pair, right behind me were a few resellers, and I even saw some toddlers getting sizes and if I'm right none of the Fear Pack has toddler sizes, this is just too much, well I'll be prepared next time. Some of them came with the intentions of getting the whole pack 
mean.gif
 pure greed.

Last edited:
Anybody going to go for the fire red Vs releasing next week? I'm passing up on trying to cop the fear pack for those next week
Am I correct in thinking these are GR and should be an easy cop? I don't think anything again will be fire red 3 numbers but I think they should be around.

Am I correct in thinking these are GR and should be an easy cop? I don't think anything again will be fire red 3 numbers but I think they should be around.
Yeah these will deff be an easy cop but I was wondering because so many guys were talking about the fear pack. I guess after this release people will talk about them a bit I guess

Stopped by Cherry Hill HoH and it was a madhouse, about 70deep and by the time I got to the front only the 4's were left in sizes 11 and 14 SMH, they changed the procedure too after I called them earlier, said FCFS then all of a sudden managers come out and they started handing tickets out at 10. Never seen so many little kids out here trying to get a pair, right behind me were a few resellers, and I even saw some toddlers getting sizes and if I'm right none of the Fear Pack has toddler sizes, this is just too much, well I'll be prepared next time. Some of them came with the intentions of getting the whole pack 
mean.gif
 pure greed.
Skip the line and show up a day before the raffle and grease the manager.

Ended up with the whole pack :smokin .. 3s and 4s at one spot that only had 7 ppl on line when I showed up at 730, opened at 9. While I was on line, somebody mentioned a spot up the street that had a few sizes in the 5s for $180 but didn't open until 10. I didnt believe him but I got there At 930, 5th in line, got my size.

Ended up with the whole pack
smokin.gif
.. 3s and 4s at one spot that only had 7 ppl on line when I showed up at 730, opened at 9. While I was on line, somebody mentioned a spot up the street that had a few sizes in the 5s for $180 but didn't open until 10. I didnt believe him but I got there At 930, 5th in line, got my size.
Man I just copped mine for 215 shipped on a Canadian retail site, If I would've knew that I would've shot up there for them.

Can someone help me out? Any sites with any size 10s still available in any shoe or stores with 5s? I will pay for your troubles on those 5s. PMs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom