NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Nice fam! :smokin I need to go out to where you cop kicks from now on :lol:

^^ damn I live far from there. I really wanted the 5s bad but luckily was at least able to score some 4s on courtsidesneakers before. Over $200 for them but that's not too bad

Anyone know of any local spots that still have Fire red 3's on the shelves? Thinking of buying some for the hell of it. Struck out of the fears too. :frown:

That dmp thing is probably a joke

Nahh he's a serious BSOT on twitter and IG. He even posted a second tweetgram saying "if you think I was joking with that last post, I wasn't. I'm dead serious" or some ****

Visiting Asbury Park, NJ for the weekend and really want the Jordan 5's Fire Red. Anybody know where I can cop them? Thanks!!

I figured you just buy and resell what you can get. You don't get kicks direct from Nike right?^^x2
If you want us to know what you have then tell us what you are getting on here. I'm cant drive to Rahway just to see if you got a release. I gotta know before i leave brotha.

It's probably a coincidence, but when I was returning something at HoH Bridgewater there was a size 7Y box behind the counter with a form taped to it. The form had "Borris" written in big letters.

amen!  i know i asked like 3-4 times and never got a response.
It Wasn't Confirmed That We Were Getting It The Way Nike Does It Is .. Every Store Puts In Their Bids For Pairs .. Once Shipments Start Going Then We Can Grab Extra Pairs .. With Limited Releases Its Harder To Do That So We Just Grab Our Few From Every Store Probably Why You Saw My Name On That Box At Bridgewater We Get A Few Pairs From Every House Of Hoops On Releases & Whenever We Inquire Them .. Sorry About That Though Ill Be Sure To Keep You Posted On Everything .. As Of Now The Early Sneakers We Have In Stock Are Fresh Prince Of Bel Air 5s Lebron 11 Parachute & The Away & The 3Lab5s .. 

DTLR Woodbridge is ridiculous. At First they did raffles and stopped giving tickets at 4:00 (i work. Only the unemployed, people who have some weekdays off or mall employees had a shot) and now they are giving 5 tickets per size then stopping. It's 2pm Wednesday and they stopped giving tickets already for 9,9.5 ,&10. Comical waste of time

Back
Top Bottom