NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Anybody order from NDC recently and get charged tax? I contacted them and they said they're required by law to charge sales tax. Did sales tax on shoes change in NJ?
By law, Nike is required to collect sales and use tax on total taxable product and shipping and handling charges for orders in the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., and Wisconsin.

That's brand new to me, my last order from NDC was the Arctic Green (Rondo) Hyperposites. Those came out to $225 (retail), free shipping and no tax.

My previous order on 8/31 (and every other order before that) had no tax. Today, tax. 
mad.gif

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I wonder if Eastbay, FNL, FTL, FTA, etc. are doing the same procedure. That would suck, tax + shipping would really make me feel like an out of towner :rolleyes

I think it's just NDC .. I ordered the Mutombo's from Sneakerhead.com on Sunday and didn't get hit with any taxes only shipping fees.

As far as the DB5's, we need to come up with a gameplan .. Luck has been on my side lately but I'm not confident at all about those if it's NDC only.

Last edited:
Good, that tax would have been annoying. Anyways, for the db5s, it's ndc and Nike stores, we definitely need a gameplan for em

You guys aren't kidding I've almost given up on copping especially with what RSVP sites are charging like over 1k for pre-order I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for people trying to do that. But I'm not good at RSVPing so I guess NDC in the AM will have to do

check out rsvpkingz on twitter or go to rsvpkingz.com. They should be getting something for the DB 5's soon. Great company!! 100% return if you don't get the shoes. Pretty cheap too. Good customer service!  Let me know if you have any questions I can try to help to help you with that.

check out rsvpkingz on twitter or go to rsvpkingz.com. They should be getting something for the DB 5's soon. Great company!! 100% return if you don't get the shoes. Pretty cheap too. Good customer service!  Let me know if you have any questions I can try to help to help you with that.
Pretty sure they already did there's I remembered Pre-Order-Heat posting up the link for it, I'm waiting on RNSD kicks and RSVPers

Wait so now RSVP sites r dictating resale value on kicks? I habent heard anything about these shoes going for a thousand bucks until ppl started talking about rsvp prices

You guys aren't kidding I've almost given up on copping especially with what RSVP sites are charging like over 1k for pre-order I don't know whether to laugh or feel sorry for people trying to do that. But I'm not good at RSVPing so I guess NDC in the AM will have to do

Nothing has sold for $1k for an RSVP, not even close.

Championship packs were $500. That's the highest posted so far.

DB's are around $80-$100 for an RSVP, at least the 3's where. Some sites where charging $80 for the EXT Bron's also.

Might as well pay a reseller and save your gas and time going to pick them up for some shoes.

A lot of these sites offer early spots for loyal customers, and their sites always crash so it's very hard securing an RSVP for super limited shoes. Owner from one of the sites sent me an email and said for being a loyal customer they are offering reserved spots, that's how it should be honestly. Loyalty is rare in the sneaker game.

Back
Top Bottom