NTERS THAT DIDN'T LIKE AMERICAN GANGSTER IN HERE!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Did you think that +*+# was WACK...????????????????????????????????????????

Has Old man Jigga lost his step?? Does he need to FALL BACK?????

If so post in here.........

I'm trying to get all yall in one place so I can "ignore" all of you at one time. More efficient this way.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]I liked it ... kinda ... I just didn't LOVE it like everyone else did.[/color]

Word whats with all the Ol Man Jigga threads
laugh.gif
It says a lot aboutyour musical tastes if you think the album was whack you shouldve of spoilered ya OP deepinthajeep not too many ppl will admit it now

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Did you think that +*+# was WACK...????????????????????????????????????????

Has Old man Jigga lost his step?? Does he need to FALL BACK?????

If so post in here.........

I'm trying to get all yall in one place so I can "ignore" all of you at one time. More efficient this way.
roll.gif

Lolol! Great post. Album is excellent, def a huge step above 'Kingdom Come'. The album only carries two problems:

1. "Hello Brooklyn" DOES NOT belong on this LP. Everything about the song just throws off the vibe of this entire album. The concept isunderstandable but it was done so wrong, not to mention Wayne came with his C game. I'm still amazed on how this track was given the green light.

2. The chorus for 'Ignorant *" is too much IMO.

I'm also happy dude kept 'Blue Magic' as a bonus; clearly the worst track on here. Though I enjoyed 'American Gangster', I was also glad tokept this as a bonus.

With the acapella album you can edit out Lil Wayne AND the chorus to Ignorant... AND even throw it on a new beat!

EDIT: Stupid Yuku I dunno what happened to my post

But this album grew on me like crazy. Only track I skip is Hello Brooklyn (Blue Magic is eh...)

Falling
eek.gif

Ignorant ++@%
pimp.gif

I Know
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
This song is crazy Neptunes set it off
Pray

Excellent album

Has Old man Jigga lost his step??
Has Penny Hardaway lost a step?

Now press the ignore button so you and the other Jay-Z stans can live in harmony.

i didn't like it at first but i gave it a couple of more spins and somethin like my 3rd time listening..
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Now press the ignore button so you and the other Jay-Z stans can live in harmony.
"...walkin around here like a zombie, it's a lot of things yall N's need to snap out of man...yall N's walking around here w/ madcrust in ya eyes...that's not nice man, that's not a good look for you....yall N's need to stop suckin ya thumb too................chaaaaaN'sman, I'm talkin to chaaaaaN's.............word up, this is real talk right here son, it's Tony from NY son..........scrub ya toungeson...................scrub that ##!% son, scrub ya lips and all that son.............get that ##!% up off there, that's not a good look right thereson.........u might not can smell it, but cha N's mouth smell like straight ##!% son..."

My intial thought upon seeing the topic was (o_O)???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Deep NH

eek.gif
/
smh.gif
@ Gunna (Ceasar) Y Tu` Gunne` (Ceasar)
tired.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

Originally Posted by Mw2889

"...walkin around here like a zombie, it's a lot of things yall N's need to snap out of man...yall N's walking around here w/ mad crust in ya eyes...that's not nice man, that's not a good look for you....yall N's need to stop suckin ya thumb too................chaaaaaN's man, I'm talkin to chaaaaaN's.............word up, this is real talk right here son, it's Tony from NY son..........scrub ya tounge son...................scrub that ##!% son, scrub ya lips and all that son.............get that ##!% up off there, that's not a good look right there son.........u might not can smell it, but cha N's mouth smell like straight ##!% son..."

My dude Tony Starks was SPAZZIN.....%$%+ was hilarious...

Man ya'll hyped this album up so much.

I got it and it's alright I will listen to it so more to see if it catches on to me or something.

Ignorant sh.. - flames

Falling - flames

Success - so so... so far, maybe I'll like it the more I listen to it

The rest of the album is eh...

I got it off the strenght of some dude I work with he said he is going to change my mind about Jay, and he let me listen to ignorant sh.. and success, and hadme mad gassed that the album was only behind Blueprint and Reasonable Doubt so I went and got it.

I'm trying to give Jay a chance and listen to all of his back catalog's, but it's just not happening I'm not seeing or hearing what others arehearing or something (and I have big ears too).

*** This is coming from what most would say is a Jay-Z hater, I think Biggie is the GOAT and can name a good amount of emcees before I do Jay. I just don'tenjoy his music like that. ***

^ Really, you need to listen to it a few more times

After the first couple listens I just wasn't digging it like that
But I went on a trip, listened to it a bunch, came back and
pimp.gif
to it, etc

You'll get there, it's a very very good album

Deep you can use my thread for ppl you want to Ignore I shouda named it that volume
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
@ me
"...walkin around here like a zombie, it's a lot of things yall N's need to snap out of man...yall N's walking around here w/ mad crust in ya eyes...that's not nice man, that's not a good look for you....yall N's need to stop suckin ya thumb too................chaaaaaN's man, I'm talkin to chaaaaaN's.............word up, this is real talk right here son, it's Tony from NY son..........scrub ya tounge son...................scrub that ##!% son, scrub ya lips and all that son.............get that ##!% up off there, that's not a good look right there son.........u might not can smell it, but cha N's mouth smell like straight ##!% son..."

eek.gif
roll.gif
did you type this out? or do you have his book or some issh I need to know whereyou got this from. Dudes dont see the double meaning in this
laugh.gif
my dudetalkin that lyrical issh. SCRUB YA TOUNGE SON!
laugh.gif
I heard this and knewit could be used for multiple things

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

2. The chorus for 'Ignorant *" is too much IMO.

That should make the song better to you because that was the idea. It's fabulous satire.

Back
Top Bottom