NTer's that stay to themselves enjoying life solo, enter thread

for the folks that just are comfortable with going to the movies, playing games, going out by themselves...do you ever get irked when someone asks you "wow, you have NO friends 
eek.gif
, i love my friends, i don't know what to do without them" what do you usually tell people that does that 
tired.gif
?

for the folks that just are comfortable with going to the movies, playing games, going out by themselves...do you ever get irked when someone asks you "wow, you have NO friends 
eek.gif
, i love my friends, i don't know what to do without them" what do you usually tell people that does that 
tired.gif
?

I'm sorta like this. I only enjoy the company of certain people.

Definitely prefer being a loner than some punk that's gotta have somebody's attention every second of the day. Only child syndrome ftl.

I'm sorta like this. I only enjoy the company of certain people.

Definitely prefer being a loner than some punk that's gotta have somebody's attention every second of the day. Only child syndrome ftl.

I've come to the conclusion that some people will never understand lol. There are some people who can't do almost anything alone.

I've come to the conclusion that some people will never understand lol. There are some people who can't do almost anything alone.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by lol

Going movies by yourself tho?
If you really want to see it and nobody is down to go why should that stop you 
grin.gif
i've done it before. felt kind of weird but i really didn't care. it's not like you talk to people in the movie anyways

Originally Posted by lol

grin.gif
i've done it before. felt kind of weird but i really didn't care. it's not like you talk to people in the movie anyways

I pretty much only talk to my roommates, and they're graduating in the fall, so it looks I'll be by myself next semester. 
As introverted as I am, I definitely enjoy the company of people though. Life is going to suck.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by lol

grin.gif
Maybe its jsut me then, i talk and share the lulz all the time while watching.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by lol

grin.gif
Maybe its jsut me then, i talk and share the lulz all the time while watching.

I pretty much only talk to my roommates, and they're graduating in the fall, so it looks I'll be by myself next semester. 
As introverted as I am, I definitely enjoy the company of people though. Life is going to suck.

Back
Top Bottom