NTer's that stay to themselves enjoying life solo, enter thread

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

got friends, comfortable much prefer being alone though
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

born alone, die alone.

no crew to keep my crown or throne.

i have loyal friends, but i know there will be times when no one's going to be there and i have to handle things myself.

born alone, die alone.

i have loyal friends, but i know there will be times when no one's going to be there and i have to handle things myself.

I kind of feel you. I like doing things with people. I like chilling by myself. If we're not doing anything I probably don't want to be around you.
laugh.gif

I kind of feel you. I like doing things with people. I like chilling by myself. If we're not doing anything I probably don't want to be around you.
laugh.gif

i have plenty of friends, but i really like being alone sometimes. its very relaxing and gives me time to focus on my own stuff. all my friends understand that im like this so when i turn down an offer to hang out they dont really mind. i really dont understand people who cant go out on their own (eating, shopping, etc.). its not a big deal.

i have plenty of friends, but i really like being alone sometimes. its very relaxing and gives me time to focus on my own stuff. all my friends understand that im like this so when i turn down an offer to hang out they dont really mind. i really dont understand people who cant go out on their own (eating, shopping, etc.). its not a big deal.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

born alone, die alone.

very well put 
i dont need more friends i have too many already

what i do need is more and alot more cash 

ben 

jackson 

grant 

Lincoln

even 

washington and jefferson are my true friends 

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

born alone, die alone.

very well put 
i dont need more friends i have too many already

what i do need is more and alot more cash 

ben 

jackson 

grant 

Lincoln

even 

washington and jefferson are my true friends 

yeah I seriously have no problem being alone most of the time. its comfortable for me. I also like to stay humble and keep to myself. I have friends, which I talk to sometimes, play ball with, but other than that I like my alone time.  

yeah I seriously have no problem being alone most of the time. its comfortable for me. I also like to stay humble and keep to myself. I have friends, which I talk to sometimes, play ball with, but other than that I like my alone time.  

Then you need a new +#%*% for that black cloud to follow then whywesteppin.

Then you need a new +#%*% for that black cloud to follow then whywesteppin.

Im on the same boat OP.

And as whywesteppin said, Born alone, die alone. However, i got my family to support me. Family > Friends
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Im on the same boat OP.

And as whywesteppin said, Born alone, die alone. However, i got my family to support me. Family > Friends
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Accept it and own it. You are who you are, people outside of your loved ones will never understand you didn't choose to be this way and that it really isn't a problem to you. But keep the social skills sharp.

Accept it and own it. You are who you are, people outside of your loved ones will never understand you didn't choose to be this way and that it really isn't a problem to you. But keep the social skills sharp.

i always feel like people who have no friends have something wrong with them...

i'm to myself 99.9% of the time but i still manage to have close friends so i feel like if someone says they have NO friends its usually not cuz its their choice...

i always feel like people who have no friends have something wrong with them...

i'm to myself 99.9% of the time but i still manage to have close friends so i feel like if someone says they have NO friends its usually not cuz its their choice...

not only do you learn more about yourself, but you also become stronger/independent

appreciated, but helps to have a few friends

not only do you learn more about yourself, but you also become stronger/independent

appreciated, but helps to have a few friends

Back
Top Bottom