NTer's that stay to themselves enjoying life solo, enter thread

I'm turning into this. Before, I would absolutely HATE being alone and always have a friend next to me to talk to. This year, something's changed and now I'm just sayin screw everyone I'm gonna be alone and do me.

Except my girl. She's probably the only one I really hang out with.

I'm turning into this. Before, I would absolutely HATE being alone and always have a friend next to me to talk to. This year, something's changed and now I'm just sayin screw everyone I'm gonna be alone and do me.

Except my girl. She's probably the only one I really hang out with.

i'm not about puttin on a fake smile for no one. so if i'm not feelin some peoples company i'll just do things on my own. seems like most people these days "NEED" somebody beside them at all times in public. kinda %%+!%@ up lol

i'm not about puttin on a fake smile for no one. so if i'm not feelin some peoples company i'll just do things on my own. seems like most people these days "NEED" somebody beside them at all times in public. kinda %%+!%@ up lol

I tend not to hang out with too many friends. Not like i have many to start with but i do have some. I can't stand when i see people that NEED to be with someone to do any little errand. Go out your damn self and do whatever you need to do. I get friends inviting me to parties all the time but i pretty much always reject them, i feel bad sometimes cause it seems like they try to get me to come every week.

I tend not to hang out with too many friends. Not like i have many to start with but i do have some. I can't stand when i see people that NEED to be with someone to do any little errand. Go out your damn self and do whatever you need to do. I get friends inviting me to parties all the time but i pretty much always reject them, i feel bad sometimes cause it seems like they try to get me to come every week.

I love rolling solo.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i always feel like people who have no friends have something wrong with them...

i'm to myself 99.9% of the time but i still manage to have close friends so i feel like if someone says they have NO friends its usually not cuz its their choice...

people like you are funny to me lol.........why does something have to be wrong with some one because they don't hang tough with somebody?

if you understand people real well then it shouldn't be hard to view things someone that stay's to themselves way....

if you can choose to be who you're friends with, why can't you choose to be without? and how can you stay to yourself 99.9 of the time and still have "close friends" as you'd call it? oxymoron?

it's also crazy because females have told me this the most.......they always "find something wrong" when they hear that somebody just hangs by themselves alot.....dude's don't really care...all they say is "i see what you mean". lol

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i always feel like people who have no friends have something wrong with them...

i'm to myself 99.9% of the time but i still manage to have close friends so i feel like if someone says they have NO friends its usually not cuz its their choice...

people like you are funny to me lol.........why does something have to be wrong with some one because they don't hang tough with somebody?

if you understand people real well then it shouldn't be hard to view things someone that stay's to themselves way....

if you can choose to be who you're friends with, why can't you choose to be without? and how can you stay to yourself 99.9 of the time and still have "close friends" as you'd call it? oxymoron?

it's also crazy because females have told me this the most.......they always "find something wrong" when they hear that somebody just hangs by themselves alot.....dude's don't really care...all they say is "i see what you mean". lol

They say I’m so low key, that I’m socially awkward
only those that really know me are the ones that I talk with

They say I’m so low key, that I’m socially awkward
only those that really know me are the ones that I talk with

I CAN be a loner at times when I don't want to be around anyone.

Never been, nor will I ever go to the movies alone. I'll just wait till it's "out"
wink.gif

I CAN be a loner at times when I don't want to be around anyone.

Never been, nor will I ever go to the movies alone. I'll just wait till it's "out"
wink.gif

#@$% the world dont ask me for !$+@

stay with this mental on the reg...people tend to let other people down a lot more often than they help them out. went out for the first time in a LONG time tonight, remembered why I will not go out again.

#@$% the world dont ask me for !$+@

stay with this mental on the reg...people tend to let other people down a lot more often than they help them out. went out for the first time in a LONG time tonight, remembered why I will not go out again.

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by lol

Going movies by yourself tho?
If you really want to see it and nobody is down to go why should that stop you 
grin.gif
i've done it before. felt kind of weird but i really didn't care. it's not like you talk to people in the movie anyways
I would think it'd be mad uncomfortable if you saw someone you knew there and they ask who you are with, and you say you are by yourself. I dunno maybe I'm just not as secure as you guys.

Back
Top Bottom