NT'ers w/ locks, explain to me the journey of locks...

had dreads for 5 years then I cut em 
frown.gif
 worst mistake ever currently growing em back now once ya hair locks its takes off growing well mines does each person hair grows at a different rate. I be happy by winter hopefully I hate the stage I'm at now never again will I cut em

frown.gif
 worst mistake ever currently growing em back now once ya hair locks its takes off growing well mines does each person hair grows at a different rate. I be happy by winter hopefully I hate the stage I'm at now never again will I cut em

Had dreads for 2 years the cut em in '08. Miss them so I started my lock journey on July 1st. Hopefully I can be twisted by November.

Had dreads for 2 years the cut em in '08. Miss them so I started my lock journey on July 1st. Hopefully I can be twisted by November.

Originally Posted by quanb24

frown.gif

cut your dreads? ? ? " jeezy, don't do it! "

Originally Posted by quanb24

frown.gif

cut your dreads? ? ? " jeezy, don't do it! "

Been growing my hair since september and currently have twists. As of july ive had twist and thinking if I should let them lock. problem is when I go back to college I wont have anyone to retwist them for me.

Been growing my hair since september and currently have twists. As of july ive had twist and thinking if I should let them lock. problem is when I go back to college I wont have anyone to retwist them for me.

Been growing my hair since november, Cant find ANYBODY in the DFW or San ANtonio area that knows how to locks straight hair. but my hair dont look to bad now. its about 6 in long and im rocking the somoan look. ill probably wait il after football season and try to dread up when its a bit longer so i wont be on that ugly stage too long. If you know nayone in the dfw that can lock straight hair PM PLEASE.

Been growing my hair since november, Cant find ANYBODY in the DFW or San ANtonio area that knows how to locks straight hair. but my hair dont look to bad now. its about 6 in long and im rocking the somoan look. ill probably wait il after football season and try to dread up when its a bit longer so i wont be on that ugly stage too long. If you know nayone in the dfw that can lock straight hair PM PLEASE.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

didnt feel like making a new post so whatever

can yall wear hats (fitteds + snapbacks) with dreads or is your head too big?

on the verge of getting twisted but i like wearing hats so im indecisive
laugh.gif
i cant wear a fitted unless i just got my dreads retwisted, otherwise the hat just gon sit on the top of my head

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

didnt feel like making a new post so whatever

can yall wear hats (fitteds + snapbacks) with dreads or is your head too big?

on the verge of getting twisted but i like wearing hats so im indecisive
laugh.gif
i cant wear a fitted unless i just got my dreads retwisted, otherwise the hat just gon sit on the top of my head

man i been growin my hair since bout jan i wanna twist up now but i hate that short no movement dread look
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but i heard it grows faster when u finally actually get it twisted and locked up vs just keepin the "wale afro" i wanted 2 wait a year b4 lockin up but idk..

man i been growin my hair since bout jan i wanna twist up now but i hate that short no movement dread look
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but i heard it grows faster when u finally actually get it twisted and locked up vs just keepin the "wale afro" i wanted 2 wait a year b4 lockin up but idk..

Back
Top Bottom