Nters what brand V-necks are you rocking this summer?

BR pima cotton T's are the best....especially the stretch joints, they're a little on the expensive side...but they're well worth it

BR pima cotton T's are the best....especially the stretch joints, they're a little on the expensive side...but they're well worth it

Polo, because they're $40 for 1
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

True, solid construction long lasting shirts.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

True, solid construction long lasting shirts.

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by socluis90

shaka
pimp.gif

they have the best white Ts in the game period

I'm bout to cop off ebay, how do they fit? I'm 5'11 175lbs and like that semi tight muscular fit but I also like a little length (pause?).

Originally Posted by wildout4

Originally Posted by socluis90

shaka
pimp.gif

they have the best white Ts in the game period

I'm bout to cop off ebay, how do they fit? I'm 5'11 175lbs and like that semi tight muscular fit but I also like a little length (pause?).

what ever yall do dont buy the H&M vnecks.......horrible fit imo slouchy on the sides and too thin

old navy though is fire, they look great even after being washed and the thickness is just right and the length also too

what ever yall do dont buy the H&M vnecks.......horrible fit imo slouchy on the sides and too thin

old navy though is fire, they look great even after being washed and the thickness is just right and the length also too

if you didn't like the fit of the Ralph Lauren crew neck, it is because you did not size down. RL crews run humongous, at least one or even two sizes. I haven't tried their v-necks but the 3 pack crews are legit.

if you didn't like the fit of the Ralph Lauren crew neck, it is because you did not size down. RL crews run humongous, at least one or even two sizes. I haven't tried their v-necks but the 3 pack crews are legit.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

gap v necks good?

theyre alright.  depending on which  v you get (they have some that are a bit thicker) they can be either fitting or baggy.  i have a lot from different seasons so that might explain the varying fits.  but i still prefer BR, mossimo, or hanes premiums. 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

gap v necks good?

theyre alright.  depending on which  v you get (they have some that are a bit thicker) they can be either fitting or baggy.  i have a lot from different seasons so that might explain the varying fits.  but i still prefer BR, mossimo, or hanes premiums. 

Back
Top Bottom