Nters what brand V-necks are you rocking this summer?

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by shogun

i've been searching.  i liked the tommy hilfiger ones best but they shrunk down a size after one wash.  i bought a pack of merona and they're pretty good.  the hanes premium ones are ok but a little deep for me, same goes for the ck ones.  i wore them and felt really weird about having my chest hair exposed so i shaved my chest.  
laugh.gif

i don't know how some of you are saying polo.  i bought a pack of polo crewneck t's, never again.  they suck.  i'm assuming v-necks are about the same.  quality wasn't what i was expecting and sizing was way off.  the shirts fit huge and didn't retain any shape.
Dear god this!!!!

To the skinny NT's what do you wear??  A Polo medium just hits my pants line and waves in the wind and gives me the goofy wavy back syndrome that i hate.  I am 6 foot 170 lbs.  I have 1 merona "perfect v-neck" tee in a large and like it but its a little big.  I tried hanes, no premium though, in a large and they are alright still baggy in the body area but ok on length.  Nothing seems to fit me right because i am kind of lanky.  Help is appreciated.
THIS.
I'm the same height/weight, Polo Vs are usually good for one or two solid wearings then they become house shirts. Stussy makes really good fitting Vs I got a few of the deluxe ones last season. Fit is perfect, neck isn't too deep and they can be washed multiple times and still retain their size.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by shogun

i've been searching.  i liked the tommy hilfiger ones best but they shrunk down a size after one wash.  i bought a pack of merona and they're pretty good.  the hanes premium ones are ok but a little deep for me, same goes for the ck ones.  i wore them and felt really weird about having my chest hair exposed so i shaved my chest.  
laugh.gif

i don't know how some of you are saying polo.  i bought a pack of polo crewneck t's, never again.  they suck.  i'm assuming v-necks are about the same.  quality wasn't what i was expecting and sizing was way off.  the shirts fit huge and didn't retain any shape.
Dear god this!!!!

To the skinny NT's what do you wear??  A Polo medium just hits my pants line and waves in the wind and gives me the goofy wavy back syndrome that i hate.  I am 6 foot 170 lbs.  I have 1 merona "perfect v-neck" tee in a large and like it but its a little big.  I tried hanes, no premium though, in a large and they are alright still baggy in the body area but ok on length.  Nothing seems to fit me right because i am kind of lanky.  Help is appreciated.
THIS.
I'm the same height/weight, Polo Vs are usually good for one or two solid wearings then they become house shirts. Stussy makes really good fitting Vs I got a few of the deluxe ones last season. Fit is perfect, neck isn't too deep and they can be washed multiple times and still retain their size.

i got v necks but usually not fan of the fit

whats a nice fitted v neck that has the biger collarand not too low

and mostly ones i got are pretty long. =/

i got v necks but usually not fan of the fit

whats a nice fitted v neck that has the biger collarand not too low

and mostly ones i got are pretty long. =/

I wear the Calvin Klein V- necks from Ross. Perfect fit for me. I'm 6'3 190

I wear the Calvin Klein V- necks from Ross. Perfect fit for me. I'm 6'3 190

Back
Top Bottom