Nters what brand V-necks are you rocking this summer?

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Maybe you guys are right and i have been missing the band wagon hard lolol

I just need length not girth. If a small is the same length as a Medium just less fat it would prob fit way better.....feeling dumb right now....going to target, gap, H&M, macys this weekend to mass puchase size Small v necks.

thanks guys

pause

I'm the same size as you [||] and I couldn't imagine fitting into a small. I know it'd look like an underarmour on the shoulders and sleeves.

I don't like deep collars (hanes) or ones that hug your neck (footlocker), so what brand should I look into that is mildy deep?
lolol no bromo on the girth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But that is what i was saying.  I can't imagine myself in a small.  I have one american apparel undershirt that i like. It's a medium but a little short but $20 for an undershirt is never happening again not worth it.  Other then that target does make decent quality shirts im gonna check them out.  And then will investigate this polo S talk.

Edit: I just re read the whole sentence lolol no bromo on all of that
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AyVee323

Maybe you guys are right and i have been missing the band wagon hard lolol

I just need length not girth. If a small is the same length as a Medium just less fat it would prob fit way better.....feeling dumb right now....going to target, gap, H&M, macys this weekend to mass puchase size Small v necks.

thanks guys

pause

I'm the same size as you [||] and I couldn't imagine fitting into a small. I know it'd look like an underarmour on the shoulders and sleeves.

I don't like deep collars (hanes) or ones that hug your neck (footlocker), so what brand should I look into that is mildy deep?
lolol no bromo on the girth
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But that is what i was saying.  I can't imagine myself in a small.  I have one american apparel undershirt that i like. It's a medium but a little short but $20 for an undershirt is never happening again not worth it.  Other then that target does make decent quality shirts im gonna check them out.  And then will investigate this polo S talk.

Edit: I just re read the whole sentence lolol no bromo on all of that
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

i've been searching.  i liked the tommy hilfiger ones best but they shrunk down a size after one wash.  i bought a pack of merona and they're pretty good.  the hanes premium ones are ok but a little deep for me, same goes for the ck ones.  i wore them and felt really weird about having my chest hair exposed so i shaved my chest.  
laugh.gif

i don't know how some of you are saying polo.  i bought a pack of polo crewneck t's, never again.  they suck.  i'm assuming v-necks are about the same.  quality wasn't what i was expecting and sizing was way off.  the shirts fit huge and didn't retain any shape.
Dear god this!!!!

To the skinny NT's what do you wear??  A Polo medium just hits my pants line and waves in the wind and gives me the goofy wavy back syndrome that i hate.  I am 6 foot 170 lbs.  I have 1 merona "perfect v-neck" tee in a large and like it but its a little big.  I tried hanes, no premium though, in a large and they are alright still baggy in the body area but ok on length.  Nothing seems to fit me right because i am kind of lanky.  Help is appreciated.
THIS.

Originally Posted by shogun

i've been searching.  i liked the tommy hilfiger ones best but they shrunk down a size after one wash.  i bought a pack of merona and they're pretty good.  the hanes premium ones are ok but a little deep for me, same goes for the ck ones.  i wore them and felt really weird about having my chest hair exposed so i shaved my chest.  
laugh.gif

i don't know how some of you are saying polo.  i bought a pack of polo crewneck t's, never again.  they suck.  i'm assuming v-necks are about the same.  quality wasn't what i was expecting and sizing was way off.  the shirts fit huge and didn't retain any shape.
Dear god this!!!!

To the skinny NT's what do you wear??  A Polo medium just hits my pants line and waves in the wind and gives me the goofy wavy back syndrome that i hate.  I am 6 foot 170 lbs.  I have 1 merona "perfect v-neck" tee in a large and like it but its a little big.  I tried hanes, no premium though, in a large and they are alright still baggy in the body area but ok on length.  Nothing seems to fit me right because i am kind of lanky.  Help is appreciated.
THIS.

why everyone saying Ralph Lauren

them things going to be easily 20+ per shirt when you can rock 3 for 10 at Target (assuming good quality)

word to GZA

why everyone saying Ralph Lauren

them things going to be easily 20+ per shirt when you can rock 3 for 10 at Target (assuming good quality)

word to GZA

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Polo or Hanes Premium ,Cost the same 3 for $30 Quality is superb
Where are you finding Hanes Premiums @ 3 for $30???

Ditto if you were talking about Polo.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Polo or Hanes Premium ,Cost the same 3 for $30 Quality is superb
Where are you finding Hanes Premiums @ 3 for $30???

Ditto if you were talking about Polo.

Back
Top Bottom