Nters what brand V-necks are you rocking this summer?

Can anyone recommend shallow? (not deep) v-necks? I have one from H&M that I like but I don't see them making it anymore, all *%%%**$%@ deep v-necks. I like it because if I wear it under a polo or dress shirt and unbutton a button it doesn't show like a crew neck.

Ralph Lauren.  My homie toast1985 put me on game...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ToAnotherLevel

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
, joints are comfortable, and light...Great for this Florida weather. 

Originally Posted by ToAnotherLevel

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
, joints are comfortable, and light...Great for this Florida weather. 

i've been searching.  i liked the tommy hilfiger ones best but they shrunk down a size after one wash.  i bought a pack of merona and they're pretty good.  the hanes premium ones are ok but a little deep for me, same goes for the ck ones.  i wore them and felt really weird about having my chest hair exposed so i shaved my chest.  
laugh.gif

i don't know how some of you are saying polo.  i bought a pack of polo crewneck t's, never again.  they suck.  i'm assuming v-necks are about the same.  quality wasn't what i was expecting and sizing was way off.  the shirts fit huge and didn't retain any shape.

i've been searching.  i liked the tommy hilfiger ones best but they shrunk down a size after one wash.  i bought a pack of merona and they're pretty good.  the hanes premium ones are ok but a little deep for me, same goes for the ck ones.  i wore them and felt really weird about having my chest hair exposed so i shaved my chest.  
laugh.gif

i don't know how some of you are saying polo.  i bought a pack of polo crewneck t's, never again.  they suck.  i'm assuming v-necks are about the same.  quality wasn't what i was expecting and sizing was way off.  the shirts fit huge and didn't retain any shape.

Back
Top Bottom