Nters what brand V-necks are you rocking this summer?

I'm 6'3 and  185lbs, I get medium size shirts but not every brand medium will fit the same sometimes i get small

Toast1985 thats about as low as i would want the v to drop looks good (no bromo) but thats a polo small?

And Yung Lo HEAD how you fit a small and your 6'3. Maybe something is wrong with me. But a classic polo (actual collared polo shirt) M fits me perfect but i have a pack of Polo M crew neck undershirts and they are really short and i don't fill them out its all wavy jones locker in my back

Toast1985 thats about as low as i would want the v to drop looks good (no bromo) but thats a polo small?

And Yung Lo HEAD how you fit a small and your 6'3. Maybe something is wrong with me. But a classic polo (actual collared polo shirt) M fits me perfect but i have a pack of Polo M crew neck undershirts and they are really short and i don't fill them out its all wavy jones locker in my back

Hanes no tag and mossimo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

cause some brand medium fit kinda wide and bigger like some of gap colored shirts i can get small cause they medium fit like a large to me.

cause some brand medium fit kinda wide and bigger like some of gap colored shirts i can get small cause they medium fit like a large to me.

Maybe you guys are right and i have been missing the band wagon hard lolol

I just need length not girth. If a small is the same length as a Medium just less fat it would prob fit way better.....feeling dumb right now....going to target, gap, H&M, macys this weekend to mass puchase size Small v necks.

thanks guys

I just need length not girth. If a small is the same length as a Medium just less fat it would prob fit way better.....feeling dumb right now....going to target, gap, H&M, macys this weekend to mass puchase size Small v necks.

thanks guys

Don't do that all the brands you name all I have different length and a small might not be the greatest idea. I usually read the size on the back of the packet to see if I'm getting the right size

Don't do that all the brands you name all I have different length and a small might not be the greatest idea. I usually read the size on the back of the packet to see if I'm getting the right size

That v-neck thats polo.... Been wearin em since 07 don't know where some who dissing been geting em but the ones I've bought have been high quality including the crew necks

That v-neck thats polo.... Been wearin em since 07 don't know where some who dissing been geting em but the ones I've bought have been high quality including the crew necks

I was joking about buying them all. But i think Merona i could fit a small. I will def try a Polo small. I don't remember the last time i walked into a Gap, but might check it out per NT's advice. But yeah i have hanes undershirts that are medium and are super tight. For some reason in my head i don't consider myself a small in anything. But i know see the error of my ways lol.

But appreciate all the info nontheless

I was joking about buying them all. But i think Merona i could fit a small. I will def try a Polo small. I don't remember the last time i walked into a Gap, but might check it out per NT's advice. But yeah i have hanes undershirts that are medium and are super tight. For some reason in my head i don't consider myself a small in anything. But i know see the error of my ways lol.

But appreciate all the info nontheless

thanks guys

pause

I'm the same size as you [||] and I couldn't imagine fitting into a small. I know it'd look like an underarmour on the shoulders and sleeves.

I don't like deep collars (hanes) or ones that hug your neck (footlocker), so what brand should I look into that is mildy deep?

thanks guys

pause

I'm the same size as you [||] and I couldn't imagine fitting into a small. I know it'd look like an underarmour on the shoulders and sleeves.

I don't like deep collars (hanes) or ones that hug your neck (footlocker), so what brand should I look into that is mildy deep?

hanes.

If I had the skrillz to pay for multiple $20 plain shirts, it would be American Apparel

Being broke in college FTL

hanes.

If I had the skrillz to pay for multiple $20 plain shirts, it would be American Apparel

Being broke in college FTL

Back
Top Bottom