Nters what brand V-necks are you rocking this summer?

I have a few Hanes V necks but they're terrible and don't sell a 5 pack in all black
30t6p3b.gif

usually old navy but picked up a few from uniqlo when I was in NY...those fit perfect

usually old navy but picked up a few from uniqlo when I was in NY...those fit perfect

Originally Posted by shogun

i've been searching.  i liked the tommy hilfiger ones best but they shrunk down a size after one wash.  i bought a pack of merona and they're pretty good.  the hanes premium ones are ok but a little deep for me, same goes for the ck ones.  i wore them and felt really weird about having my chest hair exposed so i shaved my chest.  
laugh.gif

i don't know how some of you are saying polo.  i bought a pack of polo crewneck t's, never again.  they suck.  i'm assuming v-necks are about the same.  quality wasn't what i was expecting and sizing was way off.  the shirts fit huge and didn't retain any shape.
Dear god this!!!!

To the skinny NT's what do you wear??  A Polo medium just hits my pants line and waves in the wind and gives me the goofy wavy back syndrome that i hate.  I am 6 foot 170 lbs.  I have 1 merona "perfect v-neck" tee in a large and like it but its a little big.  I tried hanes, no premium though, in a large and they are alright still baggy in the body area but ok on length.  Nothing seems to fit me right because i am kind of lanky.  Help is appreciated.

i've been searching.  i liked the tommy hilfiger ones best but they shrunk down a size after one wash.  i bought a pack of merona and they're pretty good.  the hanes premium ones are ok but a little deep for me, same goes for the ck ones.  i wore them and felt really weird about having my chest hair exposed so i shaved my chest.  
laugh.gif

i don't know how some of you are saying polo.  i bought a pack of polo crewneck t's, never again.  they suck.  i'm assuming v-necks are about the same.  quality wasn't what i was expecting and sizing was way off.  the shirts fit huge and didn't retain any shape.
Dear god this!!!!

To the skinny NT's what do you wear??  A Polo medium just hits my pants line and waves in the wind and gives me the goofy wavy back syndrome that i hate.  I am 6 foot 170 lbs.  I have 1 merona "perfect v-neck" tee in a large and like it but its a little big.  I tried hanes, no premium though, in a large and they are alright still baggy in the body area but ok on length.  Nothing seems to fit me right because i am kind of lanky.  Help is appreciated.

Yea, polo tee's suck donkey balls.....I love the way alfani tee's fit, a lil on the expensive side, but the quality is way better than any polo tee.

Yea, polo tee's suck donkey balls.....I love the way alfani tee's fit, a lil on the expensive side, but the quality is way better than any polo tee.

Diesel 
lol went to SoHo yesterday to get to the store but traffic got me, made it to spring street basically when everything had closed, thought i would get like an 1 hour in at least smh.

Diesel 
lol went to SoHo yesterday to get to the store but traffic got me, made it to spring street basically when everything had closed, thought i would get like an 1 hour in at least smh.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif

Dear god this!!!!

I'm 5'10 170lbs, and I rock a small and it fits perfect. They come about to my jean pockets. And yes, after a few washes, they're done...No one ever said these were the most durable Tee's,
laugh.gif
. The look is mean though. I've rocked with a lot of brands, but as far as the look, these tee's win.
2jcg4d0.jpg

Not the best pic, but the V comes down deep enough for me. 

Originally Posted by Jking0821

laugh.gif

Dear god this!!!!

I'm 5'10 170lbs, and I rock a small and it fits perfect. They come about to my jean pockets. And yes, after a few washes, they're done...No one ever said these were the most durable Tee's,
laugh.gif
. The look is mean though. I've rocked with a lot of brands, but as far as the look, these tee's win.
2jcg4d0.jpg

Not the best pic, but the V comes down deep enough for me. 

I'm 6'3 and  185lbs, I get medium size shirts but not every brand medium will fit the same sometimes i get small

Back
Top Bottom