NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

lucasscott2369: Dude, those IV's are of the same quality as those sold in Greenhills. I dunno how you have it in you to contend that those are legit.

If he's referring to 99 Breds 4. Those are definitely
alien.gif
smh.gif

dont know if this is off topic or if this has been asked already, but i would like to know from you guys cuz me and my friends are having an on-goingdebate.... the question is: "does a retro card guarantees the shoes authenticity?" yeah i know you could simply get a retro card and slip it inside abox, so i guess the more valid question is, have you guys encountered, came across with fake shoes that comes with a fake retro card?

^ Yes some fakes do come with retro cards even the boxes have replicas. most specially Jordan face boxes.

the name on the box should be " air jordan 1 phat low" not jordan 1 low, & the laces too....

my ebay.ph account almost always automatically watches stuff that i havent even viewed.

this happen to anyone else?

^^ Somebody might have hacked in your account to send unsolicited email. You shouldn't be able to log in with your password though if that happens

nope, i dont think so.

it only watches the first item of saved searches and items i clicked in saved searches in myebay

must be a glitch in their system
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom