NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

It's funny how some of those Ebay listings have been there for years and there's no chance of them moving anytime soon.
laugh.gif
Oh, i'm not talkingabout fakes.

The IVs might be fake, but I will have to agree with the others with the Vs. Looks legit.
wink.gif

Ask for more detailed pics (box details, tags, etc)

guys...dun sa sulit, do they need credit card confirmation to sell? I'm supposed to sell my gucci slip-ons...but i dont have a credit card to post dun saebay...or sulit.

sobrang off topic, but i hope you guys could help...salamat!

Originally Posted by Gameover2

It's funny how some of those Ebay listings have been there for years and there's no chance of them moving anytime soon.
laugh.gif
Oh, i'm not talking about fakes.
oo nga. laki kasi ng tubo tapos lumang style pa. siguro mauubos lahat yun pag ngsale ng 50%-70% off!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

laugh.gif
oo nga. laki kasi ng tubo tapos lumang style pa. siguro mauubos lahat yun pag ngsale ng 50%-70% off!
tongue.gif

Bukod sa lumang style, di rin naman 'must-have' or limited edition.
grin.gif
Oh well, people need to make money I guess.

Originally Posted by Snake eyes

guys...dun sa sulit, do they need credit card confirmation to sell? I'm supposed to sell my gucci slip-ons...but i dont have a credit card to post dun sa ebay...or sulit.

To answer your question, there is no need for credit card confirmation sa sulit, sa ebay lang.

Originally Posted by dynamitenter

laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Bukod sa lumang style, di rin naman 'must-have' or limited edition.
grin.gif
Oh well, people need to make money I guess.
co-sign.

Snake eyes wrote:
guys...dun sa sulit, do they need credit card confirmation to sell? I'm supposed to sell my gucci slip-ons...but i dont have a credit card to post dun sa ebay...or sulit.

To answer your question, there is no need for credit card confirmation sa sulit, sa ebay lang.

Thanks Bong...palit nimo ang cool grey IX?
wink.gif

beware of fake sanuks on ebay

i was in cartimar earlier today and saw a whole lot of sanuk knockoffs that looked awesome and only for 600 may tawad pa!

they too come with the sanuk paper bag and tags which make them more difficult to spot

Back
Top Bottom